23. Zoo

23. Zoo

Most of my clothes and necessities has been packed in my luggage, I'm not sure how long I was going to stay in Italy during my meeting with my uncle but I hope that my stay there won't be take too long. The most ideal time to stay is about three weeks at best. If my stay prolonged for months, then I might inform Hari of my situation and hope that she will be fine.

"Is there anything else that you need?" Hari asks, as she helps me out packing with some thing.

"Nope, I already book a salon for next week. If I ever needed clothes, I can just buy one there." I tell her.

"You know, I'm really nervous for you. I don't know what you're going to there since you never tell me anything, unless it's necessary. To me, your my only family. I don't want to see you get hurt and I really hope that you could trust me more." Hari confronts me, obviously worried about me.

"I know, I'll be fine Hari. Just watch over Namimori for me for a few weeks! Most works are done, so I think you can handle to be a student president for about few weeks" I hug my blonde friend, comforting her "also I have two more weeks until I leave, so let's save your tears for later okay?"

Hari nodded, the two of us decided to hangout together to the zoo. When we arrived, we looked at some bears, Lions, giraffes and what ever the Zoo had to offer.

"If you were to pick your animal pet, what would it be?" A question pops out from Hari's head.

"I don't know, but if I were to choose It would be either a crow or a fox" I answer Hari

"Why is that?"

"Well, I like foxes because they're suppose to be cunning and sly. They're smart enough not to engage a fight when their opponent is strong. Also don't you find their red fur beautiful? it's like they're a fiery red storm!" I blabbered, elaborating my answer "as for the crow, I can feel something ominous about them but at the same time I feel protected by them, to fly and escape with deceit of illusions."

"That's quite interesting, for me, I'd like a Hamster! Look how adorable they would be, though the smell might be a bit a problem though."

On our way there, we clashed with Tsuna's group, as they was looking for Tsuna's pet in the zoo. Hari and I looked at each other in agreement, that we'll join in the fun. Knowing their hectic group, it wasn't long until everyone got bountiful of scolding from the workers of the zoo, telling as that it was dangerous for civilians like us and that we shouldn't be playing around with such dangerous animals. Once the workers was satisfied with their scoldings, they let us go with a warning about being potentially banned from the zoo for a year.

"Well, that was fun!" Hari and I laughed as we ate on a fast food restaurant.

"are you two on a date?" Tsuna asks, seeing us together made him curious.

"No, we're hanging out. But it could be date too I guess" Hari answers Tsuna, still giggling from the earlier event "Elliot's leaving soon, so we decided to hangout before leaves Japan"

"Eh?! Your leaving?! I didn't hear anything about this!" The group synchronize, shock about my leave.

"Ah, I guess it slipped my mind!" I clap my hand and apologize to them "I'm leaving in Italy, two weeks from now. I'm just going to meet my relative."

"Wow! I didn't know you have a relative from Italy" Tsuna seems to be amazed at the news of my relative, while Reborn on the other hand, doesn't seem to be too amused hearing this information.

"Yeah, it's pretty amazing..." I felt a bit uncomfortable at talking about my relative, but I was able to mask my discomfort, but Hari seems to notice it and decided to act and changes the topic. I silently thanked her, as the group continues to banter and chat like normally. 

____

____

"I heard that there's going to be a small party happening in Italy about a month from now. Are you perhaps taking part of that?"

I hear reborn speaks, as he jumps into my shoulder. I just got out of the washroom, as Reborn made me stop on my track from going back to the group. There was a tense silence between the two of us. Although our expression looks neutral, one can sense the danger that's being emitted between the two of us.

"Who knows? I haven't heard of any party, even if I was invited I'm not planning on going... i think" I tried gave a vague answer, feeling a cold metal made a contact to the temple of my head "besides, I would appreciate if you don't point that so carelessly." 

"I never really asked you any question, since I didn't think you'd be harmful" Reborn didn't dare to move his gun away from my head "let me ask you again, who are you, Elliot Echo? If that's even your name"

"You never really asked me? or is it you can't find or read anything about me no matter how hard you tried?" I accidentally provoke Reborn, but I thanked Akira Amano for creating Reborn as someone who's not easily provoked or I would probably have another taste the bullets getting shot at me.

"So you seem to know more than a normal person do." His suspicion rose even further "did you make friend with Tsuna to use him or plan on hurting Tsuna?" 

"I could never, Tsuna's a great person. I don't believe in violence. Also, Hari, put your gun down." I demanded at my blonde friend who's hiding from the corner, as she revealing herself "I don't really want any casualties, nor I don't want to lose my life right now. How about we all put our weapons down."

The two didn't move their weapons down, as I sigh at the tension of the room. There was still distrust between Hari and Reborn, as no one knows what's going to happen next. 

"I think I told you this, whatever I tell you, I do hope we'll still be in the same side" I gave a lifeless smile. Reborn sighs in defeat, as he put his gun down followed by Hari's gun "the others might get worry, how about we talk about this some time in the future?"

"Then I'll accept that offer" Reborn transform Leon back to his original form.

"I have to warn you, it's not that interesting.."

____

Don't Forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-