74. Announcement

Images was from KHRwiki

15 chapterss left!!!

74. Announcement

My hand couldn't help but to shiver, that the man I just met was regarded as Lin's deadliest member. The diary mentions regarding one of his mission, that he'd easily infiltrate without getting caught and assassinating a whole family silently using illusions.

He could have killed me...

The sound of my heart was beating loudly, somewhat shook me. I then hid the diary, and decided to wheel around the gardens to calm my nerve. Each flowers was in full bloom, and some was starting to sprout.

I felt a tap on my shoulder making me look from behind, and from what I saw it was

...Daisy.

He looks paranoid as usual with his long wavy green hair that hid some part of his scars, he also held a ripped rabbit and nervously looks at me.

He must've returned from his mission.

"U-um... are you trying to escape?" He asks, slightly tightening his grip on my shoulder.

"No, I was with Yuni few minutes ago. But she was called by someone so I was left alone." I answered, he didn't seem to believe me at all but he remained passive aggressive "so I decide to stroll around the garden until Byakuran returns."

"Are you sure you aren't trying to escape?" He asks one more time.

"Nope, even if I did. I won't be able to go far." I point at my injury as an alibi, it wasn't exactly true that I can't escape since two of my members are here, the only thing that was holding me back was Hari, who was in Millefiore's intensive care center.

"Then, shall we return back towards Byakuran-sama's office?" He asks, pointing out towards the headquarters entrance. A bullet of sweat fell from my cheek to my chin, as I didn't want to go back to that prison.

At least, Not yet.

"Yep, that would be great, Daisy!" I smile, as I requests something unbelievable "if you don't mind, could you help push my wheelchair? It's quite painful wheeling by myself. Ah, I'll hold your friend so that you won't struggle holding him as you push me!"

He nods, as he tenderly hands over his ripped rabbit, and starts to push my wheelchair towards the headquarters. Apparently Kikyo, the cloud mare user who has a long mint green hair and on fleek mint green had already arrived,

as well as Zakuro, the mare storm user, who bore a red hair and brown eyes and utterly destroyed his home town to prove his loyalty to Byakuran arrived as well

It seems the two has been observing me from afar for a while now and was on stand by just in case I tried to escape.

Wait a second...

If they've been watching me for a while now... Wouldn't that mean that they know my interaction with Vince? My heart pounded nervously at the thought of getting caught by the six funeral wreaths.

"Looks like you've really mellow down" Kikyo hums, crossing his arms as he leans by the closest wall "I didn't expect you to sit alone in one place dilly dallying with those flowers."

...Huh?

Alone?

Then... they didn't find out? Is it because Heilm's illusion?

If that's the case, his illusion deem to be quite powerful more than I expected if they didn't found out if they were watching me the whole time.

"It's not like I could escape when I'm always under someone's watch?" I asks rhetorically, knowing that I'm always watch by someone.

Despite of knowing that I am in constant watch, it still made me wonder how Nao and Vince was able to manage to detect the holes of the security system and broke them was still was a mystery to me.

"So, is there any news of what's happening?" I ask, slightly taunting them by accident as they did not answer me "don't tell me, you haven't caught who infiltrated?"

"No, but it seems they've returned all of the stolen data back."

Four of us look at the owner of the voice, it was none other than Byakuran himself along with Bluebell. He held a carefree smile but underneath that smile, I felt something ominous hiding behind his carefree face. He looks absolutely pissed, he was completely unprepared and the circumstances was completely new to him.

First it was the return of Vongola rings with the younger owners, then he surprisingly found his fiancee in her abandoned mansion, now it seems that Millefiore's system was being tampered and played like a children's playground and Byakuran can't do anything but to watch.

"Byakuran-sama." Daisy, Kikyo and Zakuro greets their beloved leader, while I simply stare at Byakuran with boredom.

"You look like you're aware of this, Eli-chan?" Byakuran smiles, eyeing on me.

"Ara, what do you mean by that?" I feigned in ignorance, mimicking his cheerful act "you wound me Bya-chan, accusing me something that I don't know."

"Hoh, your getting bolder by the second, Eli-chan" Byakuran hums, walking closer to my direction as he held my chin up, forcing me to look up to him "perhaps, I've been spoiling you too much lately."

"Perhaps you have been spoiling me too much."

The two of us stared, while the the room fills with tension and silence, yet none the two of dared to look away. As if the moment I look away, I'd feel like I've lost to this man. Not even the others dared to break the silence between us.

Then a loud clumsy voice came rushing in, breaking the silence between us and causing for us to break our eye contact at the same time. Despite of his messy look, his face held an expression that clearly yells an urgent matter happened, as if he had something very, very important to announce.

"B-byakuran-sama! I-Irie-sama-!" He pauses, catching up with his breath, he was sweating and panting heavily, as if he has been running all over the whole place.

"Irie-sama has betrayed us!"
_____________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-