43. The storm battle

I arrived at Namimori at night time, still wearing the school uniform along with my two Katanas. The twins approach me and gave me a contract that everything about Belphegor's bet between us was under my consent they have full power of what's going to happen. I watched the Cervello twins set up for the storm battle. Tsuna's group soon came in, and I waved at them.  

"Elliot-sempai!? Is it alright for someone who's not involve to watch?!" Tsuna asks panicking.

"It's fine, Tsuna! I'm already involved in few things already. Also, If I get the chance to talk to you, I need to tell you something important later." I patted Tsuna's head, giving him my natural smile "also do your best out there, Gokudera. Don't lose sight of what's important to you!"

"I know! It's not like I'm going to lose to them" if you only know, I sigh at his words. I entered a bet knowing my life is on line. Oh well I believe in Tsuna's team. 

It wasn't long until Xanxus's group to arrive as Belphegor waves at me, which confuses Tsunayoshi's team a bit. The Cervello twin soon explain the rules for the storm guardian's battle field, as well as the change of rules.

"As of now, a new rules has been created." One of the twins explains "to which Lin triad and Varia family made a bet, in which who ever wins in the Vongola battle, the candidate of Lin family will fully have their support at all cost. Starting from the Storm battle, will determine whether if the Lin representative will belong to Sawada's group or to the Varia's group." 

"W-wait, Lin Triad? We don't have anyone in that here!" Tsuna protested

"Yeah! There's no way such an influential family name would be here!" Gokudera adds to Tsuna's protest.

"Hieee! It's an influential family?!" Tsuna's heart almost dropped hearing the news "wouldn't that be bad of we lost someone powerful!?"

"Yeah, they're really influential in the world of mafia. Since they're part of the top triad family along with the Vongola" I inform Tsuna "Chiavarone, Simon, Lin and a lot more. Though Vongola is a leading top family, but Lin family can be considered equal power and fame to Vongola!" 

"Wait, how'd you know this kind of information?! Isn't this suppose to be like top information?" 

"Yeah, but, you see. I made the bet with them" I casually pats Tsuna's head, I watch his eyes open wider and mouth was open, as he slowly realize that I was the Lin candidate

"Eeeeeeeeeeh!? E-elliot sempai is the Lin representative?!" Tsuna yells in shocked "I thought your surname was Echo!?"

"Ahaha, Yeah, I am from Lin Triad. Sorry for not telling you sooner!" I lightheartedly laugh "I mean, I didn't think it was necessary so it probably slipped my mind! Anyways, let re-do my introduction. I am Elias Lin, a candidate to be an heir of Lin family as well as today's representative!"