65. Confronting Bluebell

Another sigh escapes from my mouth, sitting in Byakuran's office most of the time wasn't exactly the most exciting thing to be with. I was constantly under surveillance either mostly by Byakuran himself or the 6 funeral of wreaths, some of them aren't that bad to be with, but Bluebell's hatred for me seems to spill every time it's her turn to guard me.

Right now just happens to be Bluebell's turn to watch me, she would simply glare at me and make comments how I wasn't fit to be with Byakuran. I could only internally  laugh at her comments as most of them was agreeable.

"Why do you despise me so much, Bluebell?" I couldn't refrain my self from asking.

"It's only natural to hate you because despite of the attention Byakuran-sama is giving you, you won't even show any signs of appreciation or reciprocation of his feeling for you!" Bluebell answers my question "and it's unfair that he's only doing that to you when I've always wanted to be with him!"

"But aren't you with him now?" I ask "so if I return his kindness back for  little, would you be my friend?"

"Well, I guess we could be friends. Also I'm only a tool for him, I'm aware that I'm disposable when I'm useless" Bluebell spoke, fiddling the hem of the shirt "but I'm grateful at him since he turned my weakness to strength, something that I can be proud off! That's why I want return his kindness."

"Your in love with him aren't you?" I ask, as she furiously blushed at my question "That's why you were angry at me for not reciprocating his kindness, isn't it?"

"I-no, m-mean yes... I really like him, but I guess you can consider it as love at this point..."

"I'm jealous of you Bluebell..." my thoughts slipped out of my mind  "that you're able to identify your own emotions, even I don't even know what it means to be in love."

"You don't know what it means to be in love?!" She gasp, as if she heard something uncommon "how old are you again?"

"I'm fifteen."

"Usually, people your age would probably know the general idea of love" she looks at me, crossing her hand "is there anyone you like right now that you want to spend your life with?"

"Yeah, Fon-nii! He was my teacher and like a brother to me!" I told Bluebell "he's strong and kind and gentle!"

"What do you feel when your with him? Does he makes your heart flutter? Does he make you feel special?"

"Yeah! I mean he was with me when I was at my weakest and I'm his precious disciple!"

"What if it was a different guy that comforted you, would your heart flutter?"

"Nope, not necessarily. Why?"

"Gah! You're stupidly dense than I thought you are!" The blue haired woman ruffle her long blue hair in frustration, then she squishes my cheek  as hard as she could "listen carefully! Those so called feelings of yours isn't love at all, your confusing yourself with romantic feelings and respecting someone you admire!"

"Eh? Isn't that the same thing?"

"If you come to romantically like someone, it's like you could spot him really easily, and before you know it, he would always stands out to you from the rest of your male friends!" Bluebell yells irritably at my lack of understanding to my own emotions, more specifically, at love "I think that your definition of your like with this 'Fon' of yours is different from love!"

"I still don't understand..." 

"Why not confess to that Fon guy? If he rejects you then maybe you'll realize something!" 

"I—"

"Now, now, Bluebell. Don't fuse any ideas might cause her something to leave my side" I was cut off by Byakuran, leaving me to think to myself.

Why not confess to that Fon guy?

I repeated her words, I always thought of doing that but I never really had the courage to do it... maybe... I should do it. I've decided! I'm going to confess to Fon-nii during the Arcobaleno arc! My train of thoughts was rudely disrupted when Byakuran carried me like a sac of potato and headed towards the office.

_____

_____

"Won't you behave for me, Eli-chan?" Byakuran asks, as he placed me beside him in the white couch. I gave a small courtesy nod as he called his new assistant to grab him a device to contact Irie Shouichi.

I looked at the table filled an incredible amount of sweets placed at the coffee table, that even I don't think I could handle eating it all. I don't dislike desserts but when I get to see mountains of sweets, my mind is going to scream at me for eating all of those unhealthy snack.

A black haired teen arrives with a device on his hand, the two of us stared at each other for quite some time, as Byakuran introduced him to me. But I already knew that it was nonetheless Mukuro. I internally cringe at his, innocent acting something that I didn't exactly see in the manga. The two of us then stared at each other, sending weird looks for a second, as if we were using telepathy.

'Ew...what the fuck are you doing?'

Kufufu, do something idiotic and I'll kill you with this man.

What part you didn't understand not to do something reckless!?

You— 

"Are you alright,Eli-chan? You're scaring my new assistant" Byakuran asks, causing for me to look away from the Mist user. I scoff at the idea of scaring Mukuro. But damn his acting its almost flawless that I didn't notice that he actually looks scared.

"Yeah, I'm just curious about this trusted pawn you have." He only hums in my response.

"You mean about Irie-kun? I'm a bit jealous that your more curious to that man than you are to me" he pouts, as if he wasn't the bad guy.

"Well, ...I suppose I'm a bit curious to the man that claims to be my fianceé"
___________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-