Extended: Sakura Viewing/Confrontation

Short chapter.

*sweats nervously*

It may be short but I like this chap...

So I prepared first aid kit(?)

In hopes to rescue those who might die reading this...

Extended: Sakura Viewing/ Confrontation (Explained-ish?)

(From Chapter 25)

Hibari Kyoya

No one touches what's mine.

That's what my mind told me when I saw a tall blonde man holding that pale Herbivore. He obliged to my order and handed me the herbivore president. Elliot was ridiculously sweating and was slightly having trouble breathing, I glared at the blonde herbivore as I head to the infirmary.

His shirt was soaked with his own sweat, I look through his bag to see a pair of shirt for him to change. I grabbed a clean towel from the cabinets and soaked it with cold water, then started to strip the herbivore in front of me.

I unbutton his shirt, while I unbutton the first, my hands stopped on the second button, I flinched as my heart was loudly beating and unable to process what I just saw. There was a scar, no-

It was a birthmark.

There was scar-like birthmark on his neck. The very same one my childhood friend has, beneath him was a camisole top. At this point, I'm not sure if I feel guilty that I just strip a unconscious girl or that this whole time he is a she .

"What a troublesome girl you are" I can't help myself but to chuckle to myself, discovering this herbivore is a girl, nevertheless, my own childhood friend. All this time, she was right in front of me. Yet I failed to recognize her, she was always this close and I didn't even know it.

If she's dressed as a guy then, she probably has no intention to reveal herself. Nevertheless, not to me...

I quickly looked up to see if there are any students, everyone's in their own class. So I locked the infirmary and used the curtains to cover the windows. I took a deep breath as I continue to strip her, leaving her camisole on. Then I wiped her back, neck, and arms using the cool, wet towel to wipe her sweat, as well as her help to cooldown. After I finish, I put the her clean shirt on, I rinse the towel with cold water and put the cold towel in her forehead.

Her temperature seem to lower a bit, her breathing lowers a bit. I've finished my task, so I unlock the infirmary and sat on the side of her bed. I look at her, to see that her hair seem to completely change but her personality remained the same. I'm glad to see her doing quite well, though I wished I didn't discovered it like this. I sigh, clenching my own fist.

"You're selfish as ever..." I spoke, telling her my own thoughts, knowing she can't hear it "You left without saying a word."

Namimori was pretty quiet since classes are still on going, I look up at the infirmary's white ceiling.

"Hurry up and tell me that you are Elias..." my hand slowly intertwines with her "my patience is running low, now that I finally found you..."

My gaze went back to her pale face. I soft smile creeps in to my face, She's right here. Her hands against mine was something that the two of us used to do when we were children. I move closer to her face, almost hovering her. I observe her, looking at every detail of her face.

Let's just say I did more than just look at her...

I heave a sigh, standing up from my position, and left the infirmary. I gave her one last look before exiting.

"Hurry up and tell me so that I can bite you to death, little omnivore

"Hurry up and tell me so that I can bite you to death, little omnivore."

______

I wish I was able to see Kyoya smile softly.‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

I'll leave what Kyoya did to your imagination ;)

I hope your all alive after that
(つ•ω•)つ

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-