61. Nightmare

61. Nightmare

Upon opening my eyes, I discover myself chained in a metal table. Both my arms and ankle was restricted, making me horrifyingly immobile. I tried to move, in attempt to free myself but it deem to be futile.

"I already told you..."

A low, raspy voice spoke from a shadowy doorway. The eerie sound of footsteps was getting louder with each step, my body started to tremble against my will. It seems that my body is refusing whatever attempt I do to escape.

"...its impossible to escape me, my adorable niece"

"Why are you doing this?" I ask, putting a brave facade.

"It's because you failed to do your part." He then made a small pause "so, i didn't have much choice but to annihilate ...some people"

I couldn't help myself but to flinch, thinking who did he annihilated? I'll simply assume that he killed everyone. My friends, my family, and anyone who I come across was killed.

"If you have the power to annihilate. Why are you keeping me then!?"

"Everyone knows they will never accept me as their boss" he giggles in a terrifying tone "And we all know that every boss must have their own flames. Let's get to business shall we?"

He then emits a flame from his hand, knowing that he plans to do something horrible. I couldn't stand to watch another person transferring flames to me again, so I close my eyes, and start to hyperventilate. I waited for that burning sensation to enter my body, but nothing seem make a contact. 

Nothing came. No burning sensation, or anything...

I slowly open my eyes, the dull, dark room I was in no longer existed, nor the chains that that restricted me was gone. I inspected my surroundings to see a beautiful night sky, with bright shimmering stars.

"You're here, aren't you?" I ask, not bothering to look from behind.

"Kufufu, I'm quite surprise to see you here." The illusionist shows himself "after ten years, you finally decide to show yourself. Let alone make contact." 

I turned my head to see Mukuro, his hair was long and I'd be lying if I didn't say his build was quite sexy

I turned my head to see Mukuro, his hair was long and I'd be lying if I didn't say his build was quite sexy. He wore the typical suit and tie, a perfect attire as a mafioso as well as an owl resting on his shoulders. 

"Am I in the future?" I ask, not bothering to look at him.

"Yes, Chrome and I have been looking for you since the attack on the Vongola head quarters." Mukuro informs me "So would you care to tell me where you are?"

"Even I can't answer you that, I haven't even woke up from my dream." I sigh, not knowing where my unconscious body could be "if I really am in the future, then I need to trust that you won't do anything reckless."

"Kufufu, what do you mean by that?" He chuckles darkly, his eyes starts to get dull.

"Do not recklessly attack Byakkuran head-on." I warned Mukuro, despite our difference in age, he didn't change that much "You'll put Chrome in so much danger. If I'm here then that means, the others are going to come soon."

"Even the ten years younger, your already aware of the situation, you still reprimand of what to do or not." Mukuro sighs, do I really scold him that much? I can't remember "it seems that I can't beat you when it come to a game of negotiations." 

"Game of Negotiations? I don't recall doing that" I furrowed my brows, I don't recall doing that kind of game, though the pineapple illusionist only smirk at my own remark .

"You should do it, you love that game after all since you've never lost one yet."

"How do I do it?" 

"Simple, you negotiate what you want and you make it happen." 

"You're not exactly helping!" I whined as he only laughs at me, mist soon starts to fill the area. Both of us knew that our time is almost up, and my body was soon starts to gain consciousness.

"Looks like our time is up, I shall see you soon, Lady Lin."

Mukuro's body crumble into pieces, as he made a small courtesy bow before completely disappearing into dust. I took a deep breath, mentally and physically prepare myself to what's about to happen on the other side.

To find the unknown...

_______

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-