82. Shall we start?

82. Shall we start?

I rest in the throne at Millefiore's base. The weather feels like it was a spring transitioning to summer, it wasn't hot but it was a perfect day to go to a park and go for a stroll with a friend or to have a battle to determine the future of the world.

With every breath, the closer it gets to the battle. I close my eyes, waiting for the sound of the signal. Our base was oddly quiet, none of us communicated as we all simply waited for the signal, they were like a hungry wolves, waiting for them to eat.

With few more breaths, we finally heard a loud-

Bang!

-coming from the distance, followed by the voice of the twins who announces the battle had begun. It wasn't long until Torikabo and Genkishi set out on their own, to steadily attack Irie at the same time a distraction to the members of the Vongola. Leaving me and Kikyo alone

"What do you are the chances of us winning?" The mint haired man asks, looking at me who's still seated in the throne.

"Around %99, there will be casualty but if you manage to defeat Irie before a member of Vongola attacks, then we'll win." I answer confidently "there's no need to worry unnecessary things, we will win this fight."

Our gaze meet for a few seconds until he releases a sigh, letting all his worry get out of his head. A loud clash soon came through our communication device, perhaps Tsuna and Torikabo are currently battling as we speak off.

"Then, I shall take my leave." Kikyo jumps off from where we are and he starts to fly, using his cloud flames from his shoe. (If that make sense)

At this point, I was all alone, the base was completely quiet while the other side seem quite chaotic coming from my earpiece. Everyone was fighting and here I rest all alone.

I look left and right, there weren't any camera near by in my location as most of them are probably focused on the fight. I reach out inside my pocket, to feel a small microchip given by Vince three days ago. I take out my earpiece, and tamper it a bit until I was able to connect the microchip in the communication device.

-Bzzzt. Bzzzzzzt.

The buzzes from before was longer and louder than before. I definitely would be disqualified for tampering the device in attempt of communicating outside but nothing will change if I don't take risks.

"I'm glad that you are able to insert the microchip, Elias-sama" Nao's voice came through the other communication device "also please be wary that you are still connected to the others, so please be careful on what your saying."

I close my eyes, thinking the right words to say that I can say to the group while not alerting any suspicions.

"What's the current status right now?" I asks, from both side.

"I am still in the progress of accessing HQ's security system, while Vince is on standby." (Nao)

"Torikabo has completely trap Tsunayoshi Sawada in his illusion, while Genkishi is facing their rain guardian and I am headed towards Irie-sama."

"Understood, thank you for the info." I close my eyes, the base was filled by a white noise, enhancing the sound of my calm heart beat.

I open my eyes, as I stood up from the throne that I sat from with the sword on my dominant (left) hand, I unsheathe the sword and swung the blade for a few times. I decided to meditate to calm myself, inhaling as I exhale all of my worries away. I don't feel any pain in any part of my body, my head feel strangely at ease, and I was in perfect condition to fight.

"Elias-sama, I have successfully infiltrated the security system, both Vince and I are now in both standby and awaits for your command."

Nao announces, a smirk creeps in as I could not retain myself to smile hearing the wonderful news. If my timing is correct, Fran should be in Vindice right now and bails Mukuro out soon.

"Genkishi has been defeated, and I am infiltrating Vongola's line of defense" Kikyo announces "though, you have to be careful as Tsunayoshi and the Rain guardian is heading your direction!"

"I'll be fine Kikyo, you just need to focus on defeating Souichi-san." I assure Kikyo, as I can faintly see Yamamoto's figure coming towards me at an alarming rate "you better hurry, or Tsuna may break from Torikabo's illusion and chase after you."

"I already know that." He hums joyfully, as I can imagine him enjoying chasing Tsuna's group.

I look at my sides, then back to where Yamamoto is coming closer toward my direction. Our eyes meet together, as he has the full intention of defeating me. My smirk turns to a widened smile, with some sort of adrenaline running through my blood.

"Yo, Elias-sempai!" Yamamoto greets, while he safely landed in the base, as I sat in my designated throne.

"Yo, Yamamoto!" I greeted back, a carefree smile latches in both of our face and yet a tinge of tension fills up the room. I stand up from the throne, as I clutch my sword "I've got a huge problem, you see, I don't really like to fight you and I don't want to lose either"

"Me too, but I can't just let Byakuran get away from his crimes. Why do you even serve such a cruel man?" Yamamoto draws out his sword, pointing it at my direction, his brows furrowed and his carefree expression has change to a serious one.

"I suppose... But I have my own reasons to fight."

I unsheathe my sword as well, and gazes at my sword, the very same sword that I took a human life. I never thought that I would point it at a friend. I look up at Yamamoto with a smile, asks him a rhetorical question.

"Shall we start?"

___________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-