44. Rain Battle

Gaaaasssp, whats dis??

Author-san published not one but three chaps in One day?!

Yeah... no kidding...

I went over the amount of chapter I'm supposed to write (yes.... I copy, pasted this note)

 I copy, pasted this note)

44. Rain Battle

"Shishishi, I told you I'll win!" 

Belphegor laughs, telling me his point. I simply watch Varia's storm guardian, getting treated in the infirmary together with Lussuria. I sigh at how crazy these people can be, but then again I'm crazy so I don't think that matters too much.

"Okay, cool! But there's still Yamamoto's battle, so that doesn't conclude anything yet" I smirk crossing my arms.

"Yamamoto? Oh, you mean the one that Squalo's fighting?" Belphegor giggles, then flinched at the sudden contact by the alcohol from the nurse "He's goner! Squalo's going to destroy that kid."  

"Hmm, I don't know about that. We have somewhat similar battle style so I don't think he's going to lose that easily." I smirk at the Belphegor, as I stood up and left the two injured Varia members. 

I walked around Varia's mansion, each turn I made was quite luxurious. I even manage to have a peaceful dinner with them.

I watch everyone look so relax, knowing that they're going to go home soon after Squalo's battle. I sigh at them, taking lightly of Tsuna's group as if they were some sort of weakling. I entered my room, to see a black coat and some really, really girly dresses lined up for me. Damn, they work fast.

I actually liked the western short dress they brought since it was fresh from my usual Chinese clothes that I must wear during my stay at Bermuda's estate. 

The next morning, I wasn't able to go to class since Varia members think that I might just run away, so they kept me under their supervision at all cost. Though, I'm grateful that I was able to roam around and do whatever I want, under Xanxus' order. That meant I was able to text Hari and others, in which I ordered them to watch from a distant without getting caught.

____

____

The long awaited night comes, Varia came in first as we saw the rain's battlefield. I excitedly scouted the place as I fumed in with happiness, to see the authenticity of the battlefield was so exciting! I looked outside to see Kyoya, who was sitting alone in the roof. Our eyes met for a moment but I looked away to see that Chrome and Mukuro's group has arrived from afar. 

I felt tired from jumping all over the place when I was scouting the battlefield, so I decided to sit down for a bit. Tsuna's group came in, and I waved at them. They all look at me with a total shock to me dressed in a girl's clothing. Did I forgot to tell them I was a girl? I probably did. 

"Yo, Tsunayoshi!" I smile at Sawada, cheering them on "Good luck on today's battle, Yamamoto!"

The two of them shyly looked away, as they nodded. Yamamoto and Squalo enter the battlefield, while the Cervello twins explain the rules. Without wasting any more time, the battle for the rain guardian begins.

"I don't understand..." Xanxus spoke.

"You don't understand what?" I ask, my curiosity peeks.

"I don't understand why you do hang around these scums?" Xanxus glares but I wasn't intimidated.

"Well, Isn't it because I'm a scum as well?" I ask rhetorically, as he only hums.

My attention went back to the two rain guardians, I wouldn't go through all the details of their fight but at the end of the night, Yamamoto has created his own swordsmanship style that was passed down to his generation, and causing for Squalo to be utterly defeated. 

"The winner of Vongola's rain battle. Yamamoto, Takeshi!" The two sisters announces in sync "and that means, for tonight, the Lin representative will go over to the winner for tonight. Be prepared for the Mist battle for tomorrow."

I jumped over to Tsuna's group as I playfully stick my tongue out and made an ugly face to Varia causing for them to click their tongues. Tsuna's group on the other hand, are struggling to talk to me.

"U-um, Elliot-nii, isn't it uncomfortable to wear that? Won't your thing be hanging around?" Tsuna innocently asks me. Thing?  What 'thing' is he talking about? Is it di-Oh... That 'thing'...

"Pffttt, ahahahahaha!" I started to laugh uncontrollably, at his question "AHAHA, I'm sorry Tsuna. I forgot to tell you that I'm a girl, and it's Elias-nee, not Elliot-nii!" 

"Eh?! Elliot-nii is a girl?!" The group was shocked to hear the news.

"Yeah, Hari knows it too! I think Ryohei and Kyoko figured it out at one point but they didn't really care." I told them.

"Huh? Oh yeah! I remember you screaming about blood coming out of your va-asdf" I covered Ryohei's mouth before he could unveil my dark history.

"A-anyways, we need to treat Yamamoto's wounds immediately and I'll answer everyone's question, okay?" I suggested, as everyone nodded in agreement and immediately went to the hospital for Yamamoto to get his wounds treated. 

_______

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-