96. Devour the Strong

Chapter 96: Devour the strong

Elias and Zakuro's fight was getting intense by the second, causing for the ground to shake and sometimes an explosion would occur. Varia mentions to Gokudera that they were here to assist as the Storm guardian relies the message to Tsunayoshi.

"Tenth, the Varia are here to assist us!" Gokudera announces the good news to Tsuna "Not only that, Elias is holding up well with one of Byakuran's monster!"

Tsunayoshi cheers happily to hear Gokudera's news. Despite of the loud explosions and rumbling of the ground. Tsuna was relief to hear that they have Varia's help. Elias orders for Varia to catch up with the main crew, while she stall the T-rex

"This is getting troublesome" Elias grumbles, as she jumps away from Zakuro.

"What's the matter? Getting tired already?" The storm T-rex lands a blow on the ground, since Elias avoided his deadly attack.

"Not really, it's just I didn't expect you would use your box someone like them, how petty." Elias taunts Zakuro, who looks completely pissed off.

"Why you little bi—"

Zakuro attacks Elias, with a deadly punch. The ash haired teen can only sigh at Zakuro, if only he would refine his mentality like the Millefiore's mist guardian, Elias probably won't have a chance to defeat him.

"How childish." Elias didn't move an inch of her muscle, Elias has been using the hilt of her sword. She rotates her sword, using the actual blade of her sword "I won't play with you, since I know there are other people who are starving to fight."

Elias looks at Xanxus who is watching the two fight. It irritated Xanxus, to see Elias fight in par with a monster, perhaps the reason why she's keeping up so well is because she's already a monster herself.

With one swift move, Elias cleanly cuts Zakuro's arms. It took Zakuro a good three seconds to process what happened, he stares at Elias, then to a limb falling mid way, and finally back to his arm. Adrenaline starts to wear off as pain quickly emerges.

Elias was sheath her, not wanting to fight any further, and starts to catch up with the Vongola.

On her way towards Tsuna's group, she was greeted by a tackle, surprising her a bit.

"Yay! I captured Elias-nee!" A monotonous voice cheers, while rubbing his cheeks with hers.

"...Fran?" Elias was taken aback, at Fran's man hug.

"Yepp! We're currently gathering the enemies abilities, so we have to wait with these people." Fran informs Elias in his classic monotonous voice while pointing out towards Varia who is made in illusions while the real ones impatiently waits until they were given the signal.

"Gyahaha! I never knew Varia are filled with dumb weaklings!" Bluebell yells, as she kills the illusions in triumph.

"Kufufu, an excellent kill indeed." Muku joins Bluebell in her laughter "but it's quite unfortunate that the people you've killed is just an illusion."

"Hmp, I still could have defeated them without your help." Kyoya appears from the woods.

Varia quickly reveal their hiding spots, who seem to be sitting down at one of the tree branch, while Elias was still trapped under Fran's hug. Bluebell's triumph face slowly transition into confusion. She was certain that she killed them, their corpse is clearly trapped in her weapon, so why is she seeing Varia?

"Oh my, I thought Byakuran sama has dealt you already, I didn't thought you'd have that much energy to reform another illusion." Kikyo crosses his arms, thinking to such how Mukuro is able to use that much energy to reform himself.

"Fufu, You praise me too much~" Mukuro's tone was obviously happy "I didn't think that Byakuran's men is this dumb enough to be unable to identify illusion and reality."

Mukuro smirks, throwing Bluebell's insult back at them, which irritated Millefiore's Rain guardian. The two continue to exchange mockery to one another until Zakuro came flying towards them, informing everyone that his arm's recovered from Elias's cut.

"All of your time wasting on blabbering crap has recovered my arm fully!" Zakuro spoke smugly.

"My, what a monster." Elias sighs at Zakuro's arrogance, there weren't any fear in her tone, thinking that the tides will change now that he's back in his perfect condition "it's unfortunate, I won't be battling you since, there are more hungrier people waiting to devour you."

Elias stares at Xanxus, in which the Varia boss is pointing his gun at Elias, the girl didn't dare to move as the two exchange stare. Xanxus pulls the trigger but the bullet didn't hit Elias, it was a millimeter away from her.

"Tch." Xanxus clicks his tongue, his gaze moves at the Zakuro, and a smug smile crawls in Elias's lips.

"You better be at your best condition like speak off, or I won't enjoy devour you scum."
______________

Neku