26. Weird...

26. Weird

"This looks absolutely weird..."

I look at myself in the mirror, to see my short boyish was almost nonexistent, my head got a couple of hair extension, making me look absolutely different; or at least make me feminine. I even wore an adorable skirt, which I find to be comfortable and free. Hari on the other hand, was absolutely shocked seeing my new look. She immediately hugged me, her boobs suffocating me, telling me that I look absolutely adorable and feminine.

"I almost didn't recognize you, you look absolutely adorable!" She claps her hand with excitement "I just want to show you off to everybody! It's a shame you can't go out of the house until the day of your flight."

 "I have no problems with that, in fact, I don't mind lazing around!" I can feel my eyes shine, at the thought of resting since I got scolded by Kyoya few days ago for going to school sick and how I could've infected the students, I even lost my voice on that day as well. It was probably my imagination, but the way acted seem to be slightly different than normal. Nahhh, It's probably just my imagination.

"I guess it's your well-deserved rest since you've been working so hard lately." Hari hugs me one more time and she goes off the house to go to school, I wave to Hari a goodbye. 

I watch my blonde friend walk away, I decided once I come back, I would give her a glimpse of my world and I will let her choose the path she want to take. 

There were few days before summer vacation, so I didn't really have to do anything important, I've already dealt with exams so there wasn't any point of going to school. I went back to my room and look in the mirror, I examine my face. Long ash gray hair, with light purple eyes with a beauty mark just below my left eyes, small refine nose and round-like lips that I got from my father. I'm looking like my mother with each passing day, and it seems that it's my mother's side to have white hair by the time they reached the peak of their puberty. 

I remove my long-sleeve clothing to see a my birthmark between my collar bone and neck area, a scar that Fuyumi got shot. I gently rubbed it as there weren't any pain or blood spilling from it but now, it's just a mere memory. I took a deep breath and released it in one go.

I wonder what would Kyoya think of me? Betrayed? Angry?       

I feel terrible that I had to lie in front of everyone, that Elliot Echo is just a mere persona of mine, I lived as Elliot Echo for such a long time that I sometimes forget that I am Elias Lin, the weakling in the Lin family because of the sole reason that I can't produce any flames of will. 

It's funny how my parents are quite powerful and yet their child remains as a flameless. I sigh remembering all memories that regarding about my family is really, really complicated. I slap both side of my cheeks, taking all negative thoughts out and attempt to cheer myself.

"I need to stop thinking about depressing stuff and enjoy my short break!"

____

____

Hari Noize

Walking to Namimori Middle school, I already notice Tsuna's group chatting happily, Elias always seem to adore them. I still don't understand the reason she's protective of them despite that she hasn't noticed it, but I guess that's how she really was, helping others without hesitation. 

Elias is always hiding something, building a barrier after a barrier. Elias has told me most of everything I needed to know about her and her family, but not knowledgeable enough to know what's happening. She gave me some hint that she'll be adopting some tall pets?, and ordered me to clean the empty rooms. I wonder what kind of animal that she's going to take adopt . Knowing Elias for almost eight years, her sense humor is not something to laugh at, it's those type of shivering, terrifying  jokes. Her words, and face doesn't match at all most of the time. She's just like an angel that has gone into madness.

"Noize-sempai, your not with Prez Elliot today?" Yamamoto asks, as I notice that he's attentive to most of his friends, despite of his carefree manner.

"Yeah, he's preparing for his flight, also he wanted to rest since he collapsed few days ago" I sigh at Elias' recklessness at time.

"Is that so, maybe we should visit him later, to see how he's doing" Yamamoto suggests, causing for my heart to stop. Right now, Elias isn't exactly dressed as a boy, in fact she can't dress like one because it'll ruin her hair!

"You can't come!" I nervously sweat, forming my hand in to an 'x' "the house isn't really presentable right now, and I don't think it's appropriate for you guys to come in."      

"Why not? I bet prez Elliot must be bored back home?" If you only know, she's in total bliss. As Tsuna presses the matter.

"I'm so sorry, but we can't let you in just yet" I rejected their plans on coming over, since they'll know about Elias under cover "besides, he said he doesn't want to be bothered."

"That's unfortunate, well tell him that have fun in his travel!" Tsuna and Yamamoto waves at me as they went ahead. 

"Okay, I will!" I smile, waving back to the group.

I guess, I can understand why she favors Tsunayoshi's group. They're loud and rowdy but they really care for one another. I really hope they would protect Elias as well one day, and I don't think they'll have any problem accepting her for who she is. 

Elias really made weird but good friends. 

_____

Don't Forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-