46. Mist Battle

Muhaha! I've conquered Australia! I'm close to conquering North America!😈😈

Happy Mondah!! (Tho it's 12 a.m here)

m here)

46. Mist battle

Varia's mist guardian obliterated chrome's beloved trident. Everyone in the room was shocked to see that her stomach start to grotesquely flatt. Mist starts to emit from Chrome's body, until her body is nowhere to be found.

"Kufufu, I'd appreciate if you dont torment my little princess."

A smirk creeps in my face, seeing that it was Mukuro's turn to appear, in order for Chrome to survive.

"Geez, you sure took your time saving chrome." I playully huffed at Mukuro.

"Oya, I do apologies for being late, lil'lady." Mukuro unscenscerly apologized, while I gave him a 'what the fuck you call me?' look.

"Mukuro, I already told you. There's no need to be formal, don't get distracted now. Time is money for Mammon." I smile, looking at the mist guardian "don't forget to own the battle like you always do! You have my permission to go on a rampage."

"Well, that sounds promising enough. As you wish." Mukuro mischievously smiles as he continued on to fight.

"Hoh, I heard Mukuro was thrown in the deepest area of Vindice cell." Mammon spoke, freezing Mukuro "you are just a mere illusion cast by that girl"

"Kufufu, I suppose that Varia's information is quite incorrect." Mukuro breaks Mammon's illusion "that's quite rude, I'm not the type to lose myself in illusion"

The battle of illusions has intensified the moment Mukuro came, the floor started to crumble and it seem that along Mukuro's illusion, his memories of escape from vindice got mixed up in my head as well as in Tsuna's head. it didn't take long until Mammon was utterly defeated by Mukuro's illusion.

"Winner of tonight's battle, Chrome Dokuro."

Mukuro walks up to me, then stares at me while I look up to him with a cheeky smile. Everyone started to get in their offensive stance, especially Tsuna's group. I patted Mukuro's head and ask Chikusa to look for Mukuro's real body in a whisper.

"Nicely done, Mukuro!" I patted Mukuro's head, who seem to enjoy "you can rest now, I'll take care of Chrome."

"Kufufu, that's quite assuring. Then I shall rest for now." Mukuro's body turned into Chrome, I catch Chrome's body as well as her trident.

I gave the sleeping Chrome's body for Ken to carry, while I carry Chrome's trident. I gave Ken a signal to go ahead while, I catch up.

"See you Tsunayoshi!" I wave to his group, while walking towards the exit

"W-wait, why are you going with them?!" Tsuna stops me for a moment as I look at him.

"We live together, with Hari. There's six people residing in my house." I smile "I should get going, Ken and Chikusa seem like mean people but they're probably waiting for me outside."

"O-okay." Tsuna nods, somewhat satisfied with my answer, as I exited the gymnasium.

____
____

Tsunayoshi Sawada

I watch Elliot, no, Elias-sempai leave the gym. Despite of learning Elias-sempai's background, she's still shrouded with mystery. It's like I've only touched the surface, and I haven't dug deep enough to know her well.

"I didn't know she lives with them..." I look at reborn "Elias-sempai always keep things from us, so I don't know how heavy her burden she's carrying."

"She probably doesn't want us to get involve in her business." Reborn spoke looking at me.

"Yeah, but aren't we friends? She shouldn't keep all that secret to herself!"

"Elias isn't someone who just recklessly involves people in her problem. Besides, aren't you the one who's heavily against in joining mafia?" Reborn looks at the exit where she left, then back at me "Elias has full intention to become a mafioso and she probably doesn't want you to drag you if your not prepare to become one."

"But..."

"Tsuna, don't think about it too much" Reborn sighs at me "Elias probably knows what she's doing and her situation is under control. She's stronger than you think she is. You should worry more about your training." 

"Hieee! I'm going to get beaten all over!" I shudder at the thought, but I am getting hang of Reborn's training.

"Hey Tsuna, do you think Elias would come tomorrow?" Yamamoto asks me "I mean, those two has some kind of unexpected history together, and yet she's avoiding Kyoya-sempai like a plague. Do you think she'll at least come and cheer for him?"

"Eh? Why are you curious all of a sudden Yamamoto?" I ask "I mean she missed some the first two battle because she was in Italy, but she's been watching our battles since she came back. So she probably will!"

"Ah, okay..." There was a hint of sadness in his voice, but his cheerful demeanor remain, as we decided to finally go home. 

____

____

Elias Lin

"Elias, are you going to school tomorrow?"

Hari asks, opening the front door for us. as four of us arrived at the house, where Chrome was in deep sleep. While the other three men was ready to passed out anytime.

"I don't think, I will. I need to get first aid supplies." I yawned, answering her.

"First aid supplies? For what?" She furrows her brows, she probably thinks I'm going somewhere dangerous, and it is. 

"There's someone who's going to be critically injured tomorrow night... besides,"

I took my shoes out, and smile at Hari, she looks at me bewildered. I look in her eyes, to see my own reflection. From what I saw, I was smiling, but I had that excited look in my face.  

"There's going to be a fun party tomorrow."

_________

Don't forget to 

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-