39. Training

39. Training

Students and Tutors:

Tsuna and Reborn (+ Basil as a training dummy?)

Gokudera and Shamal

Yamamoto and His Pops

Ryohei and Colonnello

Kyoya and Dino

Chrome and Elias

Lambo and his self(?)

That was Reborn's general idea of training the Vongola family, I half heartedly reported their move to my uncle. It's been about a week since everyone started their own unique way of training. Chrome and I are currently having a small mock battle, teaching her to use self-defense using the trident as her weapon.

Chrome dashes toward my direction and clumsily swings her trident, I naturally dodges and countered her move with a flick in the forehead causing Chrome to lose her guard, falling on her bum. It's been hours since Chrome and I are having a mock battle as her movements kept improving with each passing hour. Her stamina was great and her mentality was even better.

"Dead, again." I said to chrome for almost the hundredth time, while giving her some advice "but I'm glad there's progress, also don't forget to communicate to Mukuro about pointers about Illusions since I don't know much"

"Thank you very much for teaching me self-defense, Elias-sama" Chrome thanks me, as I help her get back up.

"You don't have to call me with such honorifics, Elias is just fine." I patted Chrome's head as she shyly nodded, I don't know how shy and timid Chrome can be but she is so adorable. It's like having a younger sister that I never had "or Elias-nee is fine too!"

"O-okay, Elias-nee!" She calls me, causing me to hug how adorable she can be.

Chrome continued to have a mock battle with Chikusa and Ken since I had some errands to run, I rushed towards Dino's direction and need to report their status to Reborn. Arriving at Namimori, I can already hear the sound of Dino's lasso from afar as well as the amount of dust they're creating was simply insane.

I headed out to the roof to see Dino's men watching him as he tutor Kyoya for the upcoming battle, this'll be the first time that I saw Kyoya since I arrived back to Namimori. I hid from Dino's men and took a picture of the two fighting, it looks like it's been hours since the two has been fighting since the damage of the roof looks somewhat severe.

"Romario-san, how long has these two been fighting?" I ask Dino's most trusted man.

"Since this morning, the two of them hasn't stop fighting or eaten anything out at all" I was surprise to hear him break the news, I didn't know they've been fighting that long since the manga didn't exactly told me how long they've been training daily.

"Then we need to stop them, or something bad might happen if they pushed themselves too much!" I jumped between the two with my hands raised in the air, in the middle of their fight, barehanded. Yeah, not a smart move but the two had to forced themselves to stop.

By the nick of a time, Kyoya's tonfa was touching my neck, while Dino's lasso was forced to be pulled back.

"Y-yo Hibari-sempai, how about the two of you stop fighting for now!" I greeted the disciplinary nervously, as he only stares at me removing gis tonfa away from my neck. Thank god I lived my mind scream happily that I didn't get hurt in the crossfire "How about we go out and eat for a steak? It's getting late and why don't you two continue tomorrow!"

"Move herbivore, or I'll bite you to death as well" He stares at me before glaring at Dino "and I won't let him escape that easily."

"He won't escape, Dino won't do that!"

"Dino? " I felt his aura darkens, glaring at the blonde chiavarone boss even more "since when did you two become friendly?"

"Eh? Ah, we met in Italy! We ate out together and played some few games!" As well as some mafia negotiations. I told Kyoya our meeting in Italy, his mood turn foul and removing his tonfa and dragging me out of the roof instead, as if nothing happened.

"I'll charge you for the damage you made in the school, also don't call me by my first name, it's troublesome for me" Kyoya glares at Dino before leaving the school while dragging me.

"Possessive as usual. You shouldn't let-" Hibari covers my ears, blocking what Dino was saying as he glares at him to prevent him to saying more.

"Hibari-sempai?"

I nervously look at Kyoya as I let him drag me out, he took his phone out and called his family about something, eating out? Then it click to my mind. How about we eat out for a steak? I mentally slapped myself for saying those, now I have to treat him. A black car then arrives and Kyoya tosses me inside.

"Um... Where are we going Hibari-sempai?" I asks, his mood turns to a foul once again.

"call me Kyoya. I thought we talked about this." He silently grumbles, flicking my forehead "and we're going to eat hamburger steak."

"O-okay, Kyoya." I nodded, nervous at the silence but calling him by his name seem to lighten up his mood a bit despite of his stoic face "I need to make a call first, I'll just need to tell my housemates I'm not going to eat tonight with them."

"Do whatever you like, Herbivore." He smirks at me before looking back at the window "you have a lot of explaining yourself after that befriending that herbivore."

_______

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-