101. Friend's Visit?

Chapter 101: Friend's Visit ?

"Thank you very much Elias-sama."

Yuni smiles, her expression was filled with relief, knowing that Elias will fulfill the remaining promise, before completely disappearing into dust except for their clothes. Elias takes down her barrier that protects Yuni from harm and gently takes her sky pacifier, and wore it. The two mafia boss was alerted at Yuni's disappearance, causing for Byakuran to head towards Elias direction and attempt to steal the pacifier.

"Yuni... you... That pacifier is miine!" Byakuran desprately yells, his hand reaching out towards Elias.

"You don't have any right to claim that doesn't belong to you, Byakuran." Elias smiles bitterly, drawing her sword out.

"You were originally mine!" Byakuran claims, not having any intention to slow down "No, you were already mine, we were legally married! But those Vongola pests just had to take you away!"

"I am not an object that you can claim Byakuran!" Elias yells, unsheathing her sword and preparing herself to defend herself and Yuni's pacifier at all cost.

"Elias-sempai where is Yuni!?" Tsuna yells, following Byakuran behind.

"Yuni sacrificed herself for you guys to safely return to your timeline..." Reborn answers his student's question for Elias "Her grandmother and her mother was two peas in one pod after all."

"...Tsunayoshi," Elias stares at Yuni's clothes, adding Reborn's words "she sacrificed herself to alter the world, to prevent them from destruction caused by Byakuran. Yuni and I made a promise, that she will return everyone to their timeline when you finally defeated Byakuran. The two of us stronly believes that you can defeat Byakuran."

Byakuran was an inch away from Elias while the teen was ready to make an offensive blow when Tsuna was able to redirect his course of actions, protecting Elias and Yuni's pacifier.

"Don't you dare harm her!" Tsuna yells, his head slightly turns to Elias "...did Yuni sacrificed her life because she believe in me?"

"It's quite selfish for both of us but yes, the two of us firmly believe that you'll defeat Byakuran." Elias answers, unwavering.

"...I won't fail your expectations." Tsuna clenched his hand, a new will has appeared in Tsuna the moment he faces Byakuran.

Tsuna's new found will seem to made him stronger, and faster for Byakuran to keep up. Right before Elias's eyes, Tsuna has surpassed Byakuran, to the point that Tsuna disintegrated the white haired man to dust. It's quite morbid if one really think about the outcome of this fight.

Just like that, their fight is over.

Elias finally collapse on her knees, fatigue was starting to take over, Elias watch Tsuna collapse on the ground probably from fatigue as well. Elias too, barely holding on to her consciousness, the ash haired teen held Yuni's Pacifier with such care before collapsing to the realm of dreams. The rest who was still conscious grabs the Sky mare rings while capturing the remaining funeral wreath, Kikyo and Blubell and taking their rings.

'It's over Yuni, Tsuna won...'

__________

__________

Elias thought to herself, as if she's relying the message to Yuni. Elias finally closes her eyes, darkness warmly greets her, a small sky flame starts ignite in her dark world, inside it's flame, there's a small child illuminating in it. Elias quickly recognizes the child to be Yuni, who in a fetus position and fast asleep as the flame itself was softly protecting her. Outside of the flame was her beloved friend, Orfeo was watching Yuni, who seem to notice Elias's presence and turns his head to smile at her.

"It seem that you've pushed yourself a bit too far this time..." Orfeo sighs at Elias

"Perhaps I have, but I don't want to look at my past and regret the things that I didn't do..." Elias walks closer to where Yuni is "hey Orfeo... is there anyway to save her?"

"...there is, there are a lot of risk to it." Orfeo was hesitant.

"I'm prepare to take risks."

"So it seems, you haven't changed at all."

"How do I save her?"

"The answer lies in your family heritance, they have thousands of methods to save Yuni but only the head can read them."

Orfeo answers Elias's questions, it was never her plan to become an heir of Lin family, all she planned to do was to attend to their family inheritance and admit defeat but it seems that in order to save Yuni, she needed to be the head of Lin.

"What do I do if I fail?"

"You'll die."

Well that's encouraging...

Elias sighs at his bluntness, it was too brutally honest. But that's what she likes about her friends, they're too brutally honest.

"Ah, I almost forgot" Orfeo waves his hand in the air, a cane appears infront of Orfeo "It's a present from your relative, also there's a book that you need to read while your in the future... It's a book about getting a mark of inheritance, a proof that you can participate in the Lin battle for Inheritance."

The child soon reveals the secret of the elegant item, it seem that it wasn't just a walking cane, it was a weapon in diguised. He unsheath the weapon to reveal a katana inside. Elias observe the outer appearance of the weapon, the handle has a blue crystal, if one look closer, an ocean of storm can be seen. An intricate spider and its web was attached to it, followed by an indecipherable ancient language.

 An intricate spider and its web was attached to it, followed by an indecipherable ancient language

"Relative? I don't recall being close to any relative." Elias looks at Orfeo in confusion.

"It's from the first Lin family head, I believe you heard her voice before." Orfeo answers "though you won't get the sword right now, you'll get it in your proper timeline, along with Snow, the future you probably just wanted for you to experience how to control Snow."

"I see..."

"I'd love you to keep me company for a bit longer but..." Orfeo sighs, as he opens a portal behind Elias, "I shan't keep you any longer"

The black hole forces Elias's body to be sucked, the ashed haired teen looks at her friend one more time, his shadow held a monstrous silhouette and the colour of his sky blue eyes seem to change to a ruby red that seemed to glow from this dark world. Orfeo held a parting smile, or perhaps more of a smirk before separating ways.

Behind his child like appearance, holds something morbid, beyond what a human eyes shouldn't see.

"See you in Dimension Gate, My Friend..."
______________________

Neku