11 Transfer Student

10

10. The Transfer Student

Gokudera, Hayato

"Damn, three days sure do flies so quickly"

I could't help but to smile to myself, as the second member of soon-to-be member of Vongola family is entering Namimori today. How exciting is that?! Very electrifying. I took a deep breath to calm myself before I enter the principal's office.

Knock! Knock!

I entered the office within their approval, and saw a glaring Hayato Gokudera, he presented himself as a mafioso very openly, he even could pass as a yankee with just one look.

He didn't even held himself back with the murderous aura around him, even the principal himself are nervously sweating himself as he explains Hayato's situation. It took a good ten minutes fixing his documents and all the signing from Hayato (just to make sure he pays for the things he broke in the school.) The moment I got out of the stuffy office, my calm and collected self crumble into thin air, and gave a goofy smile to the Gokudera teen.

"Hayato Gokudera, come with me for a while, I'll give you a quick tour and we'll go to the teacher's lounge to introduce you to your teacher after" I informed the silver haired teen.

"Hah?! Who would follow a scrawny kid like you?" Gokudera commented harshly walking the opposite direction and taking out a cigarette, yet my smile didn't falter.

"I don't mind if you don't follow me but," I grabbed his wrist, damn I didn't expected to use violence early in the morning "smoking in school grounds are prohibited, especially in front of disciplinary committee and student president, which I unfortunately happen to be a student president."

I pulled Gokudera back, causing for him to stumble backwards and I used my right hand to push him. I released my left hand that held his wrist and held him down. My goofy smile was still disgustingly painted on my face, I used my right to pull the cigarette in his mouth and released him.

"Are you crazy!? Who on earth would push a student down?!" The silver teen yell, completely taken aback as he gets up, dusting himself.

"Normally, a person would be hurt by your words, also I'd refer myself as a 'mad' than crazy but you can call me that if you wish" I tilted my head a bit,  i then clap my hand and pretended as if nothing happened "Now Gokudera-kun, I'm not really a fan of violence so let's keep this to ourselves. I'm going to kindly ask you to follow me and don't cause any more... disturbance."

The silver teen look like he wanted refute, but he didn't do anything and followed me like a little angry cat that was forced to go on a walk. I stopped for a moment and looked behind to check if he still followed, and he did! But he is obviously in foul mood.

Perhaps I was the reason why he's the reason why he's in the bad mood when he met Tsuna? Pft, No way. It's just my imagination. I quickly took Gokudera for small tour then left him at the teacher's office, where the teacher would take care of him. I whispered few friendly words to the teen before I left him alone.

"You won't cause any disturbance, distraction or violence won't you, Gokudera-san?" I gave him a small pat in the shoulder "but if I do catch you, expect the worst from me okay!"

___

___

Lessons went fairly well for me, as I was able to sleep most of the time. I wandered around the halls of Namimori when I heard gunshots and checked it out, I saw reborn sitting down on one of the window sill. I called him and I stopped just beside him and leaned my arms on the window sill.

"Ciaoussu!" He greeted me, as he watched over Tsuna's battle with Hayato "Who do you think will win?"

"Who knows, it looks interesting though!" I hum, watching Tsuna's battle with Hayato "But I think it's winnable for Sawada."

"I think this will be a good experience for him, to grow as a mafioso." Reborn states confidently, releasing confidential information.

I can feel his gaze looking at me, he's probably testing how I would react, lucky enough I somewhat know how to handle this.

"Woah, that's cool! Sawada's going to be a mafioso." I cheered, looking at Reborn with a carefree smile. Damn, I sometimes fool myself with such acting "But are you sure that you need to share that valuable information to me?"

"Perhaps not, but I have a feeling that you can be someone powerful enough to pull strings from the shadows." Reborn speaks as the matter of fact.

The two of us exchanged words normally as if the other two are not fight for their life and totally not using any explosives.

"Reborn, you-"

My sentence got cut short when Gokudera yells, causing both of our attention to the situation of their battle; Tsuna won over Hayato. A proud smile came to my face seeing Tsuna making progress. After their heartfelt conversation, Gokudera freezes at the sight of me. He immediately removes the cigarette in his mouth, and throw it in the air far, far away.

"Gokudera-san, it saddens me to see you that you've forgotten our friendly chat." I was still have the smile on my face, looking at Hayato, still unwavering, yet he was starting to sweat enormously.

"I can explain! It's a must to find out for if Sawada is fit to be the ten-!"

"Gokudera-san, please hand over your cigarette box." I cut him off before Reborn gets to see me learn more about the Vongola family, or anything about Tsuna being a boss "as wellnas all of the remaining explosives you have."

"Yes, sir..." He immediately gave his cigarette box without hostile action.

"You know smoking at a young age is bad for your health." I lectured him, as Tsuna was stunned to see me scold the teen as if the scene I saw from earlier was normal "and you scratched the school ground a bit, but I can overlook that since you seem to have a good reason for it, and it's not my problem. But next time I catch you again with explosives, there will be consequences!"

"I'll keep that in mind, president."

___

Don't forget to

VOTE! COMMENT! ENJOY!

-Neku-