84. The result

84: The Result

84: The Result

Narrator.

"Souichi Irie has been defeated!"

"Elias Lin has been defeated."

Kikyo announces, as he watch in triumph at his achievements. As Yamamoto's announcement came in as soon news arrives.

Their timing was of defeating their designated targets was barely a second away after announcement of their achievements, causing for the judges to look over at each target to confirm if they are defeated and will immediately get medical treatment.

Souichi Irie's flame status: below 1%

"Souichi Irie's defeat is confirm, what about Elias Lin's status?" The Cervello twin confirms Irie's beaten body as she immediately help him with paramedics.

Despite of both teams completed their task, Kikyo looks absolutely relax in the grave situation he is currently at.

Elias Lin's flame status: Below 1%

"Elias Lin is unconscious and confirm that she's been defeated as well" the other twin confirms Elias is unconscious.

"What do we do now that both targets are below their flame?" Tsunayoshi asks, now that their battle had come to a tie.

"Wait a second. Please do confirm that it's her." Kikyo calmly spoke, as he requests to recheck Elias condition.

"Alright, I'll recheck her status." The Cervello judge agree at his request, and starts to recheck her condition.

"..."

Silence fills up the room, along with tension. Everyone awaits for the Cervello judge to announce her condition.

-!!

"Call the medics quickly! Let's put her treatment into immediately!" She gasps at Elias's body, there weren't any pulse running "I can't feel any pulse in her body!"

Panic arises within everyone, that Elias was killed by Yamamoto. Medics was on their way, while the judge attempt to use basic first aid care towards Elias.

"There's no need for that."