51. Wait... What!?

51. Wait... What?!

For my younger self,

Future Arc will take it's own course soon. Whatever you do, don't let Byakkuran take you. I believe this ring will help you, take care of this ring, since it's a present from Orfeo after all. Also, you must produce a will of flame and do not be fooled by his words, you cannot afford to make the same mistake as I did.

-Ten years old self

_______

HAH?!

ME? Produce a will of flame?!

I didn't even have any great affinity with any flame of will and my future self wants me to produce one? Is that woman crazy?!

...Wait

I am that crazy woman.

What the hell is this message?! It's too vague! Don't let Byakkuran take you. Why is he involve in my future?! I thought he only planned to destroy Vongola because they got in his way, was it a different reason now? Also, my future self seems to be able to predict the future even after the series ended, no, she's implying that she knows but the truth is probably a bluff since she made a mistake according to the letter. I guess I could try practicing to produce a flame of will (If I ever had one)

My gaze went back to the ring that was supposed to be Orfeo's gift, I picked it up one more time and nothing happens. I inspected the ring, a beautiful crystal with a flower-like design, with intricate small clear crystal was placed in the upper shank of the ring. Orfeo has some taste choosing such accessory, I folded the paper and put it into my desk, I search for some necklace chain and start wearing the ring as an accessory. 

I immediately start the laundry, while Hari finished making breakfast as well so she called everyone for a meal. All seven members of the house starts to show up for breakfast as we all ate peacefully, with some arguments on who's getting third serving of food.

Once we finished eating, I helped out washing the dishes while Chikusa helped me dry the plates and Ken grudgingly return the cutleries back. Chrome and Mukuro went to the training facility to train her illusions better while Hari start to do her homework. The moment we finished washing the dishes, I put another load to the washing machine, while the fresh wet clothes went to the dryer. While I wait for the clothes to dry, I look over to Charles, who's watching television.

"Yo!" I wave at the blonde adult, sitting next to him "What are you doing?"

"Watching the government member get arrested from corruption." He answers.

"That sounds old boring stuff" I crossed my legs, watching the television with boredom, then an a question pops into my head "Hey, do you have flame of will?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Yep."

"Okay, cool!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait ...what!?"

"...I do, though not a lot of people knows it." He answered me a bit stiffly "since producing such flames can heavily affect my work and it's not acceptable for a mere low guard to be able to produce such flame."

My eyes widened, as I immediately dragged the blonde male into the basement, where the training facility is. Shouldn't that be the other way around?? Aren't the people who can use flame are more demanded?! The moment we arrive, I demanded for him to produce the flames. He nervously nodded, taking out two rings in his hand.

He stares at the ring for a good minute then wears it on his index finger, as if he's been contemplating to produce it or not. Chrome and Mukuro stopped their training and watch the blonde Charles concentrate on the ring in his fingers.

A small crackling sound can be heard, then it slowly started to grow. A bright green light came out of his ring, a thunderous flame, which is known for it's solidfication. Followed by a faint glimmering red blaze, the storm flame. Holy chocolate, I just gained a super OP character!

I almost fainted seeing him has two flames, it's like I've obtain a diamond in rough and in need of major, major training. He does not understand the properties of his flames but I'm sure that he'll be a super powerful in the future, and he'll be working under my family name. How cool is that?

He... he..hehehe. I'll have a super powerful member.
____
____

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

Hari wakes up in the middle of the night, everyone's fast asleep yet I sat in my own desk, with a small dim light open.

"I'm not really sleepy, besides, I need to think some things over." I smile at Hari, she was still half asleep "it's getting late, you should sleep. It's getting late!"

"What about you? Aren't you going to sleep too?" Hari asks softly, so that it won't wake the female illusionist.

"I will in few more minutes, I just need to gather my thoughts." I answer her, though her face didn't look convinced at all.

"Okay, goodnight Elias"

"Goodnight Hari."

Hari went back to sleep, while I stayed in my chair. Briefly closing my eyes, greeted by darkness, my hearing senses heightens. There weren't a lot of noise but the sound silence was very, very comforting. I stood up from my chair, quietly left our room, and went downstairs, sat on the couch and stayed their for a couple of hours.

4:48 a.m.

I look at the clock, and heave a huff. I stood up and started making breakfast for seven people, once I finished I ate my part and did my morning routine; jogging and meditation for at least an hour and a half.

6:50 a.m.

Everyone was eating breakfast by the time I arrive, I took a quick shower and dressed for school. Hari was sitting in the couch, waiting for me. I pat her head. She looks at me with such worried look, yet she didn't utter anything.

"Shall we go?" I asks, smiling with two bento boxes  in her hand.

"Yeah ...let's go."
_________

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-