31. Chase and Capture

Tsuna and his group receive an order from the 9th boss of Vongola to capture the escapee, Mukuro Rokudou. Naturally, Tsuna didn't want to get involve himself in the realm of mafia or anything related to dangerous or endangering everyone around him, but to such a very, very, very unfortunate event, His was still caught got hurt and he could no longer run away.

Tsuna's friends are currently injured, even Tsuna was doubtful of himself if he could defeat this criminal so called Mukuro Rokudo, a prison escapee, someone who has been in mafia since he was a child compared to him, who was unwillingly dragged in for few months.

Unfortunately, none of Tsuna's friends was able to defeat him or at least scratch the illusionist themselves.

Even with their strongest member, Hibari Kyoya, was badly beaten up to the point it was unusable for Mukuro to possess. Yamamoto was unconscious with some minor injuries, while the Gokudera siblings fell under Mukuro's spell, turning them against Tsuna.

"Aren't you all such weakling?" Mukuro asks in disappointment while laughs in amusement "to think she had such faith in you all. What a shame."

"She?" Tsuna furrows his brows, who on earth is he talking about?

Tsunayoshi wanted to ask more questions but he couldn't afford to ask when his friends lives are at stake, and defeating him was his priority more so that his friends can get the help as soon as possible.

All of his friends was defeated by one person, Mukuro Rokudou, a cruel person who hurt Tsuna's friends for obtaining his one goal; Revenge.

His plan was, if he can control the tenth Vongola heir, everything would've be smoother for Mukuro's revenge and destroy everything that hurt him.

Unfortunately, he was slowly losing his advantage with each passing second, Tsunayoshi seem to slowly win this losing battle, Tsuna's will to protect his friends was much more stronger than what the illusionist had expected.

To such feat, it was Mukuro's greatest miscalculation on attacking the Tsunayoshi as he had a lot more power and potential of growth. Tsuna fought Mukuro with such ease in his new form, and it didn't take long until the battle ended quickly.

"Kufufufu... I was wrong, I've lost the bet." Mukuro mutters inaudibly "it seems that she won this bet."

...Who?

Although it was barely inaudible, Tsuna managed to hear his last words before collapsing. He starts to wonder who this person was for the illusionist keep mentioning?

Tsuna can't help but to wonder if this Elias person is either good or bad. The tenth heir wanted to think more about this person but he can't afford to lose concentration right now just in case the illusionist may pull few tricks against his sleeve.

Fortunately, the illusionist collapsed on the floor, unable to keep his consciousness. A small portal then start to appear, uncanny tall men in long black coat appears. Their appearance almost didn't look human at all, it's as if they were only a mimicry of what human should look like.

"W-what's going on?" Tsuna asks Reborn, when tall men came appears and captured the three criminals, and using a cuff to restrict Mukuro with chains imbued with black flames "W-wait, where are you taking them?!"

The tall men ignored Tsuna and slowly disappear into the shadows, Reborn told Tsuna about the Vindice, and how they shouldn't be messed around recklessly.

Tsuna's flame of will slowly faded as the burden of using the Vongola hyper intuition flame was much greater than he expected causing for him to lose his consciousness. Mafia. Mukuro. Vongola. Vindice and now there seems to be someone pulling strings from behind. There's so many things happening, that even the young Vongola heir need time to process everything.