10. Reborn's here!

10: Reborn's here!

10: Reborn's here!

"I'm so bored that I'm going to explode!"

I yell by the window of my office, the only member of Student council (for now). I was dying to see when Reborn is going to Namimori and start the plot, but it has been two months since the opening ceremony since anything interesting happen.

Students who heard me and laughed at me, calling that I'm throwing another tantrum despite the work piling up in my office, while some joked around with me. Hari was also there helping me, since the amount of work was impossible for one person.

"If your bored, come play with us, President!" one of the students yells, offering me to play with them.

"I'd love to! But I can't afford to laze around, since Iru-chan is going scold me again!" I fake cried, causing them sympathize me a bit, though we continued to joke around until their last friend came in and gave me some words of encouragement. 

"You're quite the popular person with both genders, Eli" Hari giggle, shuffling and fixing the completed documents "It's unfortunate you can't tell your true gender."

"It's not unfortunate when I get to mess around and skip classes with the privilege of being student president!" I smile as I started working on the school documents.

"I suppose."

The two of us continued our work until we finished, working on our paperwork and decided to go home. I saw Kyoko and her friend, so I decided to talk to her for a moment and catch up with one another. When a faint yell getting louder by the second stole most of everyone's attention.

"KYOKO SASAGAWA, PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!"

Poor Kyoko, to see be surprise by an unexpected confession. My mind froze seeing Tsunayoshi in his boxers, a flame visible in his forehead and a confession to the crush of his life. Many would think of him as an pervert but I couldn't help myself to smile in excitement. 

He's here.

Reborn is here.

The plot has started!

I hid my smile using my palm as I don't know what kind of face I'm making but Hari saw my face filled with excitement before I covered it.

I'm not sure if  she saw my exitement but she didn't say anything. I told Hari to go home ahead and I followed Tsuna's beaten form, if my memories serves me right, I should see him as well.

"Sawada, are you alright? You did something surprising back there" I squat down to see him lying down in the floor, he stares at me as I take out spare clothes "anyways, you'll catch a cold if stay like that, I'm not sure if it'll fit you but it's better than nothing"

"Thank you, President Echo!" He took my clothes and quickly wore it.

"Ciaossu!" A child's voice greeted

"Oh my, are you Tsuna's relative?" I feinted, acting as if I don't know him "I'm Elliot Echo, student president at Namimori. I was just lending my clothes at Sawada since he might get a cold."

"Ah, I heard you from Maman. Your the one who takes good care of the students, that includes No-good Tsuna" Reborn speaks, causing the teen to sulk in the corner "I'm reborn, Tsuna's tutor!"

"Oh? I'm honored for having such a praise but I'm just a regular student, and please don't tease Sawada too much" I chuckle, standing up and stretching my numb legs from the squat without moving "I think he has a lot of potential with the right guidance! Anyways, please take care on your way home!" 

I walk away from the two, as excitement sent me shivering to my spine seeing Reborn. My normal pace started to get faster, until I can't see the two of them. I couldn't help myself but to smile, knowing that KHR has begun, and I am going to watch the events unfold. 

"I guess today's not that boring after all!"

____

____

"Echo, there's going to be a transfer student coming in three days time" Iru-sensei hands me the information sheet about the transfer student, I yawn while taking the paper, and thank Iru-sensei and left the lounge.

"I don't understand why teachers are giving me an early call just to give me their work pile" I yawn one more time, it was a too early for school, except for the people who're doing club activities.

"You must be trusted enough for the teachers to give you those kind of work" feeling a weight on my shoulder, but it didn't bother me or putme off balance"being a president must be tough."

"Sawada's tutor, what are you doing here this early?" I asks, still half asleep.

"Ciaossu!" Reborn greeted "You seem to be a interesting fellow, so I want to get to know the person who has been taking care of Tsuna or the one pulling the strings in the shadows for the school."

"You make me sound like a bad guy,  I don't know where you heard such information but I don't do such things" I sigh, trying to recall anything important I did for the school "is there anything I can help you with?"

"Elliot Echo, a boy who has unknown background" Reborn told me as a matter of fact "you seem like a threat but, you don't look harmful, almost like that no-good boy."

"You know I have a background; a normal and loving family, but they work overseas a lot. I'd like you to meet my parents one day. Maybe you'll find them more interesting." I suggests, while I hum softly "also, I can put the transfer student to Sawada's class if that fits your coffee. I'm going to go ahead and work on some paperwork or I'll be behind on my work. See you later, Reborn!"

"Elliot Echo..." Reborn whisper softly, but I heard him say my name, and said incoherent words as I was already far from where he was standing.

"Perhaps you might be more dangerous than I think you are."

_____
Don't forget to

VOTE! COMMENT! And ENJOY

-Neku-