Extra: A day with Ryohei

Ryohei Sasagawa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

It was pretty early for sunday, I just finished jogging and decided to rest on my room for few minutes when I sound of a high pitch scream alarmed me, I immediately ran to Kyoko's room and asks if everything was alright.

"Kyoko are you extreeeeemely okay?!" I knocked in her door, worried that something bad happened to her.

"It wasn't me, Big brother!" Kyoko opens the door, rubbing her eyes, obvious that she just woke up "It's coming from our neighbor, could it be that something bad happen to Hari-sempai?"

"Should we check it out?" I asks, crossing my arms "Elliot and Hari must be extreeemly in trouble!"

"Yeah, Let's go check it out! Give me a second to change!" Kyoko then closes the door as I went to the living room.

"Kyoko, Ryohei can you give these to Elliot since I heard there's more people in their house now!" Mum gave me three bags worth for around ten people, while Kyoko took one "tell them it's my thanks for those expensive cheesecake they gave us few days ago!"

It didn't take long for Kyoko to change into her casual clothes as we head towards, the two of us had a silent agreement as we both headed to the entrance to put out shoes on and left the house.

"What do you think for Hari-sempai to scream like that?" Kyoko asks curiously.

"I dunno! I can't imagine someone like Hari to scream like that!" I answer her.

It took us two minutes to arrive into Elliot's house, and pressed the buzzer.

"Yeah?"

A tired voice came out from the buzzer.

"Hari? It's Ryohei and Kyoko!" I answered "we heard a scream from thw distant so we were wondering if something bad happened?"

"Ah..." Hari pauses, as if she's contemplating to tell us something "nope! We're good!"

"Uuuughh, What the fizz is this pain?!"

"E-elias-sama! C-calm down, please take these medecine to calm your menstrual cramp!"

Another whine was heard coming from Hari's side followed by another female voice, causing for us to look at the door with such an unconvinced expression.

"Menstrual cramp?" I furrowed my brows, do guys get menstrual cramps?

"Big brother, men doesn't get menstruation right? It seems like Elliot sempai has a menstrual cramp..?" Kyoko looks at me worriedly about.

"I never had any menstrual cramps, since I'm strong!" I furrowed my brows thinking the last time I had a menstrual cramp. Never had it.

"U-um can we at least come in? We brought food for everyone!" Kyoko holds up the bag of food in her hand.