70. Dream

Short chap.

I didn't expect for everyone to start shipping bya-chan with Elias. I didn't plan to torture anyone (or maybe I did🙃🙃) 😅😅😅

Anyways 19 chapters left until completion!

70. Dream

(3rd person)

Chrome lies in a hospital bed, with an IV drip stuck into her arm. Her strength was depleting at a rapid state along with her illusory organs, the girl couldn't help herself but to cough in pain, spitting blood altogether.

"H-hang in there, Chrome!" Tsunayoshi's words of encouragement was futile, as Mukuro's own illusion slowly disappearing onto Chrome.

Bianchi, Reborn and Tsunayoshi could not do anything but to painfully watch Chrome to suffer. However, Kyoya was able to come in time, amd forced to draw Chrome's own flame to create illusory organs for herself.

Once the procedure is completely, everyone has gathered in the meeting room, to exchange information and to what exactly happened to Mukuro to cut his illusion to Chrome.

"What could have happened for Mukuro to cut all of his illusions to Chrome?" Tsuna starts of with the conversation.

"Varia knew more about Mukuro's mission, since there's been a rumor that they spotted Elias in Italy"  Ryohie answers, informing about Mukuro's movement in Italy "from what I know, he's been trying to look for Elias for half a decade now and there's still no signs of her."

"Eh? Elias-sempai went missing?" Tsuna asks "did something bad happened to her?"

"We don't know..." Ryohei answers "but the last two people that saw her was Kyoya and Hari. Though Hari was captured by Millefiore."

"... and that foolish woman went back to save that friend of hers." Kyoya added, as he referring to Elias that 'woman' the thought of it irked him, that he couldn't even stop her.

The group continue to talk, until Tsuna couldn't stand to do nothing and decided to improve himself to save everyone so that they could go home safely in the past.

But it wasn't just Tsuna who wanted to improve themselves, but everyone else did. From all the littlest thing they could do to improve, they would do it and exceed from others expectations.

Tsuna went training by himself, attempting to try a new techniques. Something that only he can do with his X-gloves, but of course, he was still in the trial and error stage of his newfound technique and he was sent off flying. All of his energy was instantly drained and couldn't help himself but to pass out from exhaustion.

_______
_______

Chrome was standing in a very dark, empty place. Not a single trace of the misty forest that she would dream off, where Mukuro would be waiting for her.

"Where are you, Mukuro-sama?" Chrome whispers, as softly hugs herself.

"Chrome." A female voice reaches out for the female illusionist.

"Elias-nee! Is M-mukuro-sama safe?!" Chrome hugs the older female, slightly relief to see her.

"He's fine Chrome, I sent him on a few errands." Elias pats Chrome's head in assurance "Though he did something reckless again, but I'm only here to rely you a message."

A faint smile appears on Elias's face, as Mukuro's broken trident was passed onto Chrome.

"I need to show you something." Elias simply snap her figure, as Chrome's dark, lonely world turned into a facility, Millefiore's research facility to be exact "I need you to go here, I'm sure Tsuna's would have the same dream as you."

There was a gigantic circle, perhaps it could be the key for them to return to the past but the real answer is still unsolved.

"Where are we, Elias-nee?" Chrome turns around, but the ash haired girl was no where to be found, Chrome looked left and right but not a single trace of her existance can be seen.

The next thing she knew, Chrome was thrown like a rug by a brown haired teen, Chrome turned around to look at the male who threw her. The male's  face and clothes change, into those familiar white uniform.

5 days left until their raid...

________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-