75. Greetings

75. Greetings

  "Irie-sama has betrayed us and the Vongola family has defeated the main force of Millefiore's Black spell!"  

The man announces with such distress voice, I carefully observe his features; black messy hair with brown eyes, he wore the white spell uniform and a thick round glasses that almost hid his eyes due to the light.

I couldn't help myself but to furrow, I recognize this person despite of meeting him only once.

Oh my, how bold.

It was none other than Nao Ishikawa, who had boldly—if I say so myself— approached Byakuran, an enemy, without acting suspicious at all or raising any suspicions. Our gaze met only for a mere second and he flawlessly acted as if he'd never recognize me and decided to continue his report.

"It seems that the base itself was left in shatter as the Vongola completely eradicated Millefiore's headquarters in Japan!" He announces.

"It seems that Irie finally decided to bite" Byakuran hums, removing his hand on my face, crossing his arms "hey you, can we still use the communication network to talk through their side?"

"From what the intelligence team had reported me, it's not impossible but it's only going to be a one way communication since some parts of their communication networks has been destroyed."

"That's fine, we'll sent the broadcasting team a small message, inform your team to immediately prepare to communicate the Vongola and to collect the energy to teleport Japan's headquarters here."

"Understood, Byakuran-sama! I shall inform them at once!" He straightened him self up and quickly left running towards the intelligence room.

Doesn't he recognize him?

I internally ask myself as Byakuran went to my back and starts pushing my wheelchair, then the others soon followed Byakuran behind and went to the broadcasting room.

Everyone in the room greeted Byakuran to show their respect and the room soon became hectic as they're all preparing to broadcast from their allied comm devices to broadcast a hologram of Byakuran who was standing in the place where camera stood.

He was smiling with such a carefree manner, waiting patiently for everyone to finish. The moment one of the guys pressed a button, everyone starts to hear a static voice coming from the other side.

"We've won, right!?" A familliar joyful tone came from the other side, which was probably Irie.

"Oh, no." Byakuran intercept their joyful mood, as he held with an amused face "this is just just a merely small break."

I close my eye, imagining the base in Japan was shattered into rubble from the after effect of the base while Tsuna and everyone was tired from all the battle and filled with scratches and bruises

I close my eye, imagining the base in Japan was shattered into rubble from the after effect of the base while Tsuna and everyone was tired from all the battle and filled with scratches and bruises. I can imagine their shocked faces when Byakuran ruin their small joyous moment at the thoughts of defeating the main force and losing most of the (fake) Mare rings.

"Though hearing the news of the battle between the main force and the one in Japan is certainly entertaining since the purpose of this pre-game was to show most powerful squad... and to unfold Irie's desperate act to lie to me"

Byakuran taunts Irie, thinking it's all just a game.

"Th-then, you—"

"Yep, busted! I'm impressed that you carried your plans since I didn't expected for you to join the Vongola but I knew that you'd become my enemy soon because you'd look at my actions and plans with a look of disapproval."

"But what you've been doing is wrong! Isn't that's one of the reason why Elias-sama disappeared five years ago!"

I softly flinched hearing my name, now learning that Irie already knew me from the moment we met, but he acted carefully interacting with me since the two of us was being personally watch by Byakuran from before.

What could have Byakuran done for me to disappear five years ago?

"There's no need to bring others to our conversation, Irie." Byakuran's carefree smile disappeared, as he glares at the camera but quickly returned to his usual expression "besides, being betrayed by my trusted aide hurt my pride as a leader that's why I came up at a thought about an official trial of strength between the Vongola family under Tsunayoshi Sawada's command, and my Millefiore family."

Byakuran pauses, giving everyone a moment to think in their own mind for a second.

A second to process everything he had just said.

"Of course the tri-ni-set is at stake, as well as a farewell party at Irie and a ceremony to a new world~"
_____________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-