27. Arrival

27. Arrival

English, Italian, Japanese, Chinese...

The sound of people chatting in different languages can be heard throughout the airport, some reunites with their families and friends, while others depart from their love ones. Businessmen and women scurried off to go to their destination while tourists enjoy their time exiting the airport.

Here I stand in the airport of Italy, waiting for someone that was supposed to pick me up. I keep looking around the airport to see a tall awkward man wearing a suit standing with my written name on it. I walk closer to him as he literally look down at me, because he's twice my height.

"Um... Did uncle sent you?" I ask in my own language, to which he nodded and took my luggage and started walking. He wasn't much of a talker, and it was really, really awkward. I'm not sure if it's barrier language or that he's not just a talker but he's too stiff.

"Um, you can speak english to me, I can understand it. Though I can't speak well on that languages myself" I inform the tall male. He had platinum blonde hair with bright ocean eyes, if I say so himself, he's freaking gorgeous. The only that brings him down is his awkwardness.

"It's going to be cold. Here." He spoke in English, not in Italian. The moment we arrive to the car, he threw a warm jacket for me to wear, I wore the warm jacket as we drive off to the unknown.

"Umm... what's your name mister?" I politely asks, as he silently drives "also, you look really awkward and stiff, your can relax around me y'know!"

"My name is Charles Darling apologies if I look... awkward and stiff to you, Lady Lin" My driver politely apologizes "it's just boss's order to not offend or displease you in any way."

"Nice to meet you Charles, and you don't have to be so formal around me, I'm not really used to such formalities, unless in necessary public occasions" I spoke, quite happy that Charles seem to relax a bit "also I don't think the Lin family aside my parents appreciate my existence that much."

"That's not true Lady Lin, you are still part of Lin family." He tries to comfort me

"No, your wrong. Most of them are after my head" I spoke of my circumstances as if my life's not on the line "beside the boring talk about my family, how old are Charles?"

"...I'll be 21 next month." He answers hesitantly.

"Oooh, you're about the same as someone I know though he's a bit of a klutz!" I clap, causing him to flinch a bit.

The two of us continued to chat until we arrived the location. It was freezing as traces of snow was still present. Charles lead me to inside a tall building, he escorted me until the top floor, he used some scanner to identify Charles and they let us in. He then opened a huge door and told me to enter alone and my uncle awaits alone. I took a deep breath before entering his office.

Each step I make, was absolutely nerve-wrecking, I manag to cover my nervousness. I stop just in front of a desk, the chair was facing the ginormous window that offers the view of the city. He turn his chair around, and saw him sitting. I laugh on my own hypocrisy, at how I vowed not to associate to this man seven years ago, yet here I am, standing in front of him. I wonder how my parents are going to react when they hear about this, I hope they don't get too angry. I painted my face with a cheeky smile greeting the one person whom I didn't expect to meet.

"Hello Uncle, shall we get to business?"

_____

_____

Tsunayoshi Sawada

"Hey, reborn. Do you think Elliot-sempai is having fun?" I stare at reborn, wondering how Elliot is doing.

"Who knows? that boy is shrouded with mystery after all" Rebeorn answers cryptically, petting Leon "besides, I think it's best if we kept on a good term with him. He's a lot powerful than you think he is."

"Eh? I can't see Elliot-sempai to be that strong, but I really can't criticize Fuuta's book since he wrote down strongest in Namimori" I crossed my arms, imagining Elliot-nii fighting, I can't seem to see him in combat. I always find him lazing around most of his free time when he's not working on paperwork "But I can sense terrifying strength inside him."

"If you only know." Reborn mumbles, but he doesn't exactly elaborate his words "it's my nap time, I'll kill you if you wake me up."

"Hieee!" I yell, backing away from Reborn and went downstairs, I saw Gokudera and Yamamoto in my living room, talking with my mom.

"Tsuna! Let's go out and play!" Yamamoto waves at me, and I nodded as we all went out. The three of us continued to chat as we went out to go out and play. The three of us had enjoyable day.

But somewhere in the back of my mind, there's an unnerving feeling I keep having about Elliot, it's as he's about to do something reckless and dangerous. But he's just a student like me, there no way anything bad can happen to him

Right?

_____

Don't forget to

VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOY!

-Neku-