98. No one's safe

Chapter 98: No one's safe

"Punishment? What kind of puni-mph!"

Before Elias could finish her sentence, Byakuran didn't waste a second to assault her lips. Elias let out a soft whimper, in attempt to be free from Byakuran but the male simply held her in place, specifically her back, while the other hand caresses her thighs. She pushed, kicked and punch but none seem to be working, one biggest reason was Ghost's ability to absorb causing for Elias's energy to be weak and unable escape.

The Vongola couldn't do a thing but to watch Elias get indecently assaulted, as they would prove to be powerless near Ghost. Most of them blushed seeing two people kiss, most of them were only below sixteen after all, some was left unfaze while one was seething with rage.

...Let's just say there's one person who didn't deal with that situation very well.

Elias didn't stop her resistance towards Byakuran, she kept moving and focusing on finding ways to escape his grasp.

"-Mnf!"

A whimper escape on Elias mouth, as panic rises on her head, due to a soft warm muscle starts to invade Elias's mouth, exploiting everything her mouth has to offer, her tongue forcefully plays with the male. Her kiss tasted sickly sweet, the flavour of marshmallows invades her mouth but Elias felt disgusted, she didn't want her first kiss to be like this.

Not like this...

She hoped that her first kiss would be more sweeter and unrealistic like in shoujo mangas, but that hope was disintegrated into pieces when Byakuran kissed her. Her mind hated it but her body loved it, she felt she was losing her strength to the point that her resistance was dying and her eyes starts to tear up.

Sexual experience completely shown between Elias and Byakuran, Byakuran was easily able to conquer her lips, while the teen was trying to desperately gasp for air, and shows sign of panic.

When the two parted their lips, along with a thin string of saliva. Elias was in a panting mess, hungrily gasping for air while Byakuran licked his lips, he held a triumphed looked, as if he the victorious one.

"If I knew you're going to react this adorably, perhaps I should've eaten you earlier."

Byakuran hums aggravating the Vongola along the way, Tsuna couldn't bare to see Elias to be assaulted like that, he regretted for not being able to move earlier but he finally tried a move that he thinks might work to defeat Ghost.

Absorption vs. Absorption

Tsunayoshi manage to defeat Ghost but all of the stolen flames went to Byakuran, where all of Ghost's accumulated flames went to him. The moment the monster disappear, everyone to start moving, and attack Byakuran.

Kyoya was the first one to reach Byakuran, Kyoya's vein on his forehead was completely visible, he's absolutely angry and everyone didn't expected for Kyoya to be so angry. Kyoya uses his tonfas to attack Byakuran, destroying his weapon in the process.

Kyoya specifically targeted his wrist that holds Elias. His expression was blinded by rage, with a full intention to kill but his voice of reason didn't disappear since as soon as his attack lands, he quickly grabs Elias away from him. Who was trembling in his arms, she was clearly crying but her hands covered her face, refraining to show a disgraceful sight.

Kyoya quickly leaps back, gaining distance away from Byakuran hugging Elias, as he comfort her by softly rubbing her back. Kyoya wanted to assure that she's safe now, it pain him to see her crying but he fails to vocalize his thoughts.

Kyoya glares at Byakuran, wanting to literally kill him, even if he get arrested along the way but he didn't- no, he couldn't leave Elias behind, heck, he doesn't want others to see her crying.

"I'm sorry..." Elias mutters inaudibly, still trembling hoping for the disciplinarian not to hear but due to their closeness, he heard her every words "I'm sorry for being weak ...I didn't want to be that damsel in distress but it seems that I always get saved by you..."

Kyoya looks down at Elias, he watch as droplet of tears falls from her eyes, shaking like she's an injured animal. It was just a small kiss and yet she's crying mess, showing that she is still a teenager, where smallest thing can turn to be a huge pain. Kyoya knew that she may be strong and capable of protecting herself but she isn't perfect.

Everyone has their own defaults...

The moment Elias was pulled by Kyoya, Tsuna didn't waste a second to attack Byakuran, followed by Mukuro and Xanxus sending him flying. Kyoya was frustrated that he wasn't able to give him a punch himself, but seeing Byakuran sent flying satisfied him a bit. He looks down to Elias, she stopped shaking and seem to calm down a bit.

"You always say the most stupid things" Kyoya's mind starts to cool off, he uses his hand to ruffle his hair to a mess while the other hug her reassuringly, whispering words to convince both of them.

"your safe now ...my litte omnivore"

___________
O o f, that was a terrible Lime,
Oh well...

😃😃 love you too guys 😃😃

Neku