97. Promise

Chapter 97: Promise

Elias continue to watch from the sideline, everything was going according to plot. She was free from Fran's hug, and everyone was busy fighting, while other continues to recover from their injuries.

"Elias-sama... I've decided that I'm going to stop running away." Yuni walks closer to Elias, informing her plans.

"...I see." Elias couldn't think of any words to persuade Yuni from facing her death.

"Please keep your promise, Elias-sama."

"I don't intend to break it."

Elias softly smiles at Yuni, as she pats her head, assuring her. It pains Elias to see Yuni sacrifice herself, she's too young disappear in this world.

Elias and Yuni's promised was formed on the day they met in the garden, a secret vow that the only two can share since they both have the knowledge beyond extraterrestrial information. A promise to hide Mare rings, to make sure that something like this would never happen again.

But before the plan could be done, the battle is far from over since they need to confront Byakuran.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish Elias-sama, and thank you for taking some of my burdens. I'm glad that I was able to meet someone who understand knowledge about the unkown." Yuni politely thank Elias, happy that she was able to meet someone who was about similar to her.

"It's not a burden, and it will never be. I just hoped that it won't end up like this." Elias held Yuni's hand, in attempt to comfort Yuni.

The battle between Millefiore and Vongola intensifies, not one of them doesn't show any sign of forfeit, perhaps the battle is long from over.

A giant male figure quickly arrives in the scene, he had a pale mint hair, a toned body, he was a tall, naked and doesn't possess any genitalia, his whole body was almost transparent, both Millefiore and Vongola was shaken back, but Kikyo was able to recover when he saw the mare ring.

Bluebell and Kikyo was surprise to see the last guardian of Millefiore family, they didn't thought that the sixth member actually existed: Ghost, Millefiore's thunder guardian.

The cheerful news to Millefiore quickly disappear when the Thunder guardian made a step forward, engulfing every will of flame in it's surroundings. Tsunayoshi's group didn't waste a second to stand there and tries to stop Ghost but every attack deem to be useless.

Zakuro was a meter away from Ghost when Zakuro's flame was engulf, disintegrating his whole existence. The thunder guardian quickly looks at Blubell and starts to head her way, Bluebell didn't move an inch, no, she couldn't move. Her body was too shocked to see Zakuro's body disintegrate into dust and she didn't want to end up like him, luckily Kikyo was able to save her in time before completely sucking her flames completely.

"Oi woman, how do you stop this monster?" Xanxus asks Elias, hoping that she has some kind of information.

"I..." Elias stares at Ghost, thinking of a way to stop this monster "I don't know, stopping Ghost is somthing beyond my knowledge. Byakuran bought him here, so only he can stop it. That monster is him after all."

"Only he can stop that monster? What kind of madness are you talking about?!" Gokudera yells, unconvinced at Elias's words.

"That thing ...Ghost, is Byakuran from a parallel world." Elias explains, while Ghost starts to suck every will of flame in it's surroundings "Ghost has an ability to take people's flames and make it as his own. It's an ability that Byakuran doesn't possess and therefor—"

"—Therefore, I decided to bring him over to this world." Byakuran hums, arriving at the scene "It was difficult to bring him over since I had to destroy that world to bring my parallel self here. It's unfortunate it's physical form couldn't be retained and got destroyed, leaving him to that state. As expected of my fianceé, you're even aware of that."

-!!

Everyone quickly stiffened at Byakuran's voice, their guard was heightened and quickly look where Byakuran's location.

Elias was the first one to react, pushing Yuni away from Byakuran. While the tall male holds Elias's waist, restricting her from walking away. Byakuran walks closer to Ghost, as she can feel some of her flames get sucked out, causing for her to lose some of her energy.

"Did you had fun with these animals?" Byakuran asks, gazing down at Elias, despite of the smile plaster in his lips, his eyes was filled with anger "tell me, Eli-chan. Did you had fun?"

Elias was somewhat stunned seeing Byakuran so angry, even for her carefree self, she starts to shake like a leaf, too afraid to utter words in her mouth. Byakuran seem to enjoy Elias's fear, watching shake like an helpless animal.

"Aren't you adorable? Pushing her away from me to save Yuni chan, such an heroic move." Byakuran lifts Elias higher.

The tension rises even further, Byakuran has Elias back in his grasp and none of the Vongola can act so recklessly.

"I think you need a befitting punishment for leaving my side and assisting these weaklings."

_______________

Neku