69. Information

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh! I actually like this chapterrr! Can't wait for you guys to read thiisss!

69. Information

"What exactly are you going to do with all of those information, Eli-chan?"

Byakuran asks as he eats a mouthful of marshmallow in his hand, it's been two days since I defeated Byakuran on our game of chess.

"Nothing, all of them are useless to me."

The rest of six funeral wreaths was assign on their own missions so it was only me and Byakuran. The moment we entered Byakuran's office, I saw Mukuro still disguised as the assistant and standing inside.

"I-I would like to talk to you, Byakuran-sama!" He spoke nervously.

"Sure, as long as you don't ask for a raise" He spoke cheerfully, I tilted my head a bit as I look at Byakuran.

"U-um, I would like to quit!" He announces

"Really? That's unfortunate that we're going to lose such a wonderful talent." Byakuran only smiles, placing his hands on his pockets "truly unfortunate, mr. Assistant, or maybe I should call you Mukuro Rokudo?"

"Byakuran-sama, what are you..." He pauses, his terrified expression turned into excitement.

" He pauses, his terrified expression turned into excitement

"...Since when?" Mukuro asks, as mist starts to cover his body. Revealing his true identity.

"From the Beggining, when I asked you to send Shou-chan those flowers." Byakuran smiles, answering his questions.

Tension rose between the two and yet they only smile at each other, hiding their intent to kill each other

Tension rose between the two and yet they only smile at each other, hiding their intent to kill each other. I nervously look at the two as I stood there, slightly stunned.

"So what have you come here?" Byakuran kept eying the mist user "I'm sure that you're doing Vongola work since you're the first one to infiltrate here."

"Vongola? Work? Theyre only nothing but my mere target." He chuckles quite darkly "I'm simply here to possess you."

Mukuro then takes out his box, but so as Byakuran and the two started to fight. Mukuro started of with a classic illusion to attack Byakuran but it seems to be futile as Byakuran doesn't seem to be affected. The white haired man simply closes his eyes and dodges Mukuro's every move.

The white haired man soon took his box out and a dragon starts to appear and started to attack Mukuro. The battle itself looks like it was on par, but at the cost of the destruction of the office. But Mukuro's body pushed himself too much, his beloved trident broke in the process of defending himself and the goddess of victory is definitely not on his side.

"Kufufu, what a terrifying ability you have" Mukuro laugh as he starts to cough blood "it seem that I'm not your match"

I walked closer to Byakuran, and gave a small tug on his sleeve, in hopes to save Mukuro but he didn't pay any attention to me at all.

"Byakuran, spare him!" I went between the two men, as I pleading to save Mukuro "...please!"

"Now, why would I do that? He probably has a lot of valuable data that he gathered from us, and plans to report it back to the Vongola Headquarters." He then glares at me with such hatred yet his smile remained "I'm a bit hurt that your defending another man in front of me... I'm a bit jealous"

I couldn't help myself but to shiver in fear, but I kept strong in chance to save him. I grabbed Mukuro's broken trident and pointed it towards Byakuran.

"Spare him, Byakuran!" I repeated, as his smile slowly dies.

"What can you do, Eli-chan?" Byakuran taunts me "you can barely save your friend and yet you plead to save another life, how heroic, but for what price do have to pay?"

"How about my own life?" I smirk, pointing the weapon towards my chest.

Byakuran faintly flinches at my action, as if he didn't predict the situation, no, he simply couldn't foresee the turnout of the events simply because I don't exist in other world.

"Loyalty doesn't die in one night, huh?" He heave a sigh, as put his face in his palm "but you do forget I'm holding your precious friend."

"You're right..." I tightened my grip Mukuro's trident "then I'll just give a future that you never imagine will happen, which one are you going to do? Kill Mukuro as I bleed out or save me while you let Mukuro escapes?"

I quickly stab myself in the stomach, damn, I'm slowly losing my sanity and common sense the longer I stay in the mafia world. I never thought  in my whole entire life that I would literally stab myself, or at least do any self inflicted pain. Byakuran was stunned at my idiotic decision, I quickly cough blood as Mukuro's trident shatter into pieces before turning into mist.

(A/n: I don't support self harm, and I never will, pls don't do this at home, or to yourself or to anyone)

Blood trickled from my mouth to my chin, my vision slowly starts to get blurry together with my strength. I turn to look at Mukuro, sending him a small signal to initiate the plan.

'Go!' I mouthed before he disappeared.

Every second counts.

It was blurry and yet I can see a faint nod from Mukuro, though Byakuran quickly regained his composure as he attacked Mukuro with all he can, stopping him from escaping and in the process of killing him, correction, killing his illusion while he dashed toward me to stop me from bleeding out to death.

"You're such a foolish girl, Elias." He temporarily stops my bleeding by ripping off my jacket and wrapping it around my wound "foolish yet unpredictable, you never fail to throw me off my guard."

He then carries me, as my breath slowly get shallow each passing second.

"I won't let you die, My foolish princess"

____________

Vote Comment and Enjoy!

-Neku-