jealousy

I turned my car off as I looked through my front windshield at the building in front of me. On the side of the building it read 'Performance Center' in big white letters. Besides being with Colby, this place made me the happiest.

I grabbed my gym bag and quickly got out of my car and headed to the door. I scanned my bag and walked into the building. I looked around as I saw the young hopefuls that are just trying to make it in this business. It reminded me a lot of Mercades and I when we were in NXT.

Mercades, Ashley, Rebecca, and I owned NXT when we were down here. They don't call us the Four Horsewomen for nothing! Sometimes I miss being back down here. Back when times were simpler. Don't get me wrong, I love being on the main roster. But things just get too complicated sometimes.

I changed out of my street clothes into one of Colby's merch shirts and a pair of spandex shorts. I walked into the weight room and was greeted by a familiar face.

"Well if it isn't the demon himself."

I said as I walked over to Fergal. He smiled as he removed the earbuds from his ears and put the weights on the rack.

"There's the Women's champ. And of course she's wearing the kingslayers' shirt."

Fergal said as he rolled his eyes. He always teased me like this when Colby isn't around. It's just something that I've come accustomed to. Now if Colby ever heard him tease me then we'd probably have a fight on our hands.

"Whatcha doing?"

I asked him as I looked at the weights he had in both hands.

"Just trying to gain some muscle. I mean, if I want to take that title that your little boy toy has then I'm gonna have to bulk up."

Fergal said as I raised an eyebrow. It kinda got annoying how Fergal and Colby always competed against each other. I mean, it's good that their competing but it's not just over titles and girlfriends. It's over everything. Hell, they'd fight over who could chug a glass of water faster.

"Well my boyfriend could kick your ass in a second sweetheart."

I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Oh yeah? Cause last time I checked, you got the pin on Monday. Colby didn't pin shit."

Fergal said as I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. So, how's things going with you and Cathy?"

I asked him as I began to stretch. Fergal has been seeing Cathy Kelley for a little over a year now. What he sees in her, I have no idea. She was always two faced in my eyes. She was sweet as all hell on camera and to Fergal but if you turned all of those things off, she was a vindictive little bitch.

"We broke up. She got a bit jealous of me hanging with you and Mercades. It's whatever though. We were drifting apart anyway."

Fergal said as I frowned. Even if she was a little bitch, she seemed good for Fergal.

"I'm sorry."

"It's no big deal. Can I ask you a quick question?"

"Sure."

I said as I walked over towards the dumbbell rack.

"What does Colby have that I don't?"

Fergal asked. I kept my back faced towards him so he couldn't see me roll my eyes. This was a question I got a lot from Fergal.

"Fergal, we've been over this. I like Colby because he's Colby. He's totally different from you. Not that that's a bad thing. He's just...perfect for me, Okay?"

I asked him.

"Okay."

Fergal said. I put the dumbbells on the rack as I walked out of the weight room. Anytime Fergal asked me that, things just got awkward. And it got worse when Colby found out about it.

"Surprise!"

I heard someone yell as they picked me up by my waist and twirled me around. I could tell by the voice who it was. Colby.

"Hey babe! What are you doing here?"

I said as I turned around and kissed him. Colby wasn't usually one to come to the Performance Center. He mainly lived back home in Iowa but had an apartment in Orlando for the off weeks that we wanted to be here.

"I decided to come see my lovely girlfriend. And must I say, you look so fucking sexy in these shorts and my shirt."

Colby said as he grabbed my ass. I blushed as I moved his hand from my ass and up to my waist.

"Not here. But, if you're a good boy, maybe when we go home."

I whispered in his ear as I smiled. Colby smiled as he kissed me. Life with Colby was honestly just amazing. And I didn't want to trade it for anything else.