showdown

I sat on a crate as I kept crying. Fergal loves me?! Fergal Devitt...loves me? Maybe he just meant in a friend way. But he also said that he has feelings for me. This is just a damn mess of feelings.

"Hey baby. Why weren't you in the gorilla?"

Colby asked as he hopped up on the crate next to me. I pulled my tear stained face up and looked at him.

"Baby what's wrong?"

Colby asked as he wiped my tears.

"Fergal just...nevermind. It doesn't matter."

I said as I sighed.

"C'mon. Just tell me. What happened? What did that asshole do to you?"

Colby asked.

"He told me that he loved me."

I said as tears started falling down my face again. Colby wrapped his arms around me and pulled my head into his chest.

"Don't cry about him. You're my girl and I'm not losing you again. If I didn't have something to lose then I would kick his ass."

Colby said as he rubbed my back.

"I'm gonna go get changed. I'll meet you at the car."

I said as I headed for the locker room. I went to the locker room, quickly showered, and changed into one of Colby's t-shirts and some leggings. I walked out of the locker room and saw Fergal waiting for me.

"Don't talk to me. I don't want anything to do to you Fergal."

I said as I walked away but Fergal grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me. You'r hurting me. I don't want to fucking talk to you."

I spat in his face. But his grip only got tighter.

"Let go of her."

I heard someone say behind me. I turned my head to see Colby behind me.

"This isn't any of your business, Colby."

Fergal said.

"It is. This is my girlfriend. Not yours. So you're gonna let go of her or I'll make you."

Colby said as Fergal pushed me to the ground. Colby quickly grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall.

"Hey! That's enough you two!"

Hunter said as he rushed over and pulled them apart. Once he pulled Colby and Fergal apart, Hunter helped me up off the floor.

"You okay Pam?"

Hunter asked.

"No. Fergal shoved me to the floor! I was scared he was going to hurt me."

I said as I rubbed my arm.

"Don't worry about it. I'll take care of him and you take care of Colby. Have a good rest of your night."

Hunter said as I wrapped my arm around Colby and we headed for our car.

"Thank you baby. I love you."

I said as I kissed him.

"Don't worry about it. I love you too."

Colby said as he intertwined his fingers with mine. Even thought I lost a best friend in Fergal, I always have a best friend in Colby.