best friends

"You ready for another week on the road?"

Mercades asked as we walked into the arena where RAW is being held in. Mercades has been helping me a ton but I just can't stop thinking about Colby. I've never help so heartbroken in my life. I loved him with everything in me.

"Yep."

I said as I looked down at my shoes. I couldn't even focus on my true love; wrestling. All I could think about is the good times with Colby. When we would be in the ring together. When we would be hanging out on the couch. When we would go to the park and run around like little kids. But I guess the good times had to end.

"Hey girlies!"

Ashley said as Mercades and I walked into catering. We sat down at the table with Ashley, Leah, and Rebecca. While they all talked I just let my mind roam wild. Once again, it just went back to Colby. There's no way I'd be able to face him if I see him today. I'd just imagine him naked in bed with that girl again. And that just hurt too much to reimagine more then I have to. I felt tears fall down my face as I pulled my knees up to my chest and buried my face into my knees.

"Oh Pam. You need to get over him. He never loved you like you loved him."

Leah said as she rubbed my back.

"Yeah, cause that helps Leah."

I said as I rolled my eyes. I kept my heard buried until I felt a hand on my thigh.

"Pam what's wrong?"

Fergal asked me. I pulled my head up and just wrapped Fergal into a hug. He pulled me up off my chair and wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to some unknown destination. All I did was cry into his shoulder. A few minutes later, Fergal put me up on a crate and tilted my face to look at him.

"Did he make you cry again."

Fergal asked as he ran his thumb over my cheek. I looked up at his big, beautiful blue eyes and took a deep breath.

"Yeah. He cheated on me again."

I said as more tears seemed to escape my eyes. Before I could even react, Fergal smashed his lips into mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back for split second then pull away. My jaw dropped as I looked up a Fergal.

"I...I need to...um bye."

I said as I hopped off the crate and ran off to the locker room. Did Fergal Devitt really just...kiss me?!?