moving back home

"You threw a vase at him?"

Mercades asked as she raised an eyebrow at
me.

"Yep. I'm not gonna let him treat me like the bad guy. He cheated on me. He kept leaving Brinley and I. He's the piece of shit, not me."

I said as I sighed.

"Getting with him was a mistake. I should've stayed single. I wouldn't be in so much pain. It just feels different then when Colby did it. At least Colby wasn't leaving Brin and I all the time and then cheated. He was still always there."

"Oh god, please don't tell me you're thinking of being with Colby."

"Oh god no."

I said as Mercades and I laughed.

"I think I want to go back to San Jose. Take Brin and go to San Jose. I can be around my family and they can help me with Brin and this baby."

"I mean, I'd miss you a whole bunch but if that's what you think is best then I'm 100% supporting you."

Mercades said as I smiled.

"Thank you so much Mercy. I honestly think this is gonna be great for Brinley, the baby, and I. It'll be stress free and relaxing. I'm gonna book our flights right now."

I said as I grabbed my phone and booked the flights.

+

"Do you guys leave tomorrow?"

Mercades asked as I fed Brinley.

"Yep. I can't wait to go home with my little pumpkin and be away from Fergal and all the nasty drama. We can finally be happy again."

I said as Brinley stared up at me with her big blue eyes.

"I'm happy you're gonna be happy again. Just promise me you'll send pictures of this little girl and your growing bump."

Mercades said as I smiled.

"Will do Mercy. Just promise me you won't tell Fergal where we are?"

"I promise."

She said as I hugged her. Time for a new start and a new life.