run-in

"I've missed you so much Pam!"

Mercades said as she hugged me.

"I've missed you too Mercy."

I sniffled. I'm still just so upset about the baby. It's not something I can get over overnight.

"How are you feeling?"

Mercy asked me.

"I'm still just so upset. I just don't know what I did wrong."

I cried.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I promise."

Mercades said as she wiped my tears away.

"So, where's Colby?"

She asked as I walked into Mercades' apartment.

"He didn't want to come to Orlando after what Fergal said. He was afraid he might kill him if he saw him."

I said with a laugh.

"Well maybe that's a good thing. So, do you want to head up to the graves?"

"Sure."

I said as I grabbed my bag and we walked out the door.

+

"There's Brin's."

I said as Mercades pulled the car to a stop. We got out of the car and walked towards the grave.  Once we got closer, we realized that Fergal, Danielle, and Kaileah are at the grave. Once they spotted me, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"We'll go to Kieran's grave."

I said as I turned around.

"That's what I told you Dani. She didn't take Kai so she could hang out with Mercades."

I heard Fergal say. Once I heard that...my anger just boiled.

"Screw you Fergal! You weren't there when I was bleeding and sobbing so you can't say shit! I had a fucking miscarriage and came to see my kids to find some strength but you've ruined that for me. Let's just go home Mercy."

I said as I wiped my tears and headed for the car.