the big fight

2 Weeks Later

I took a deep breath as I turned my car off. Brinley and I needed some more clothes and I've been putting it off until now. I just didn't want to see Fergal. I got out of the car, walked up the door, and knocked on it.

"Pam? You came back."

Fergal said as he opened the door. Just seeing him made me want to cry. My heart is broken because of him.

"Brin and I need more clothes."

I said as I pushed past him and into the house. I walked up to our bedroom and pulled my suitcase from our closet. I turned to walk to the nursery when Fergal stopped me.

"What do you think you're doing with that?"

Fergal asked as he looked at the suitcase to me.

"I'm getting clothes for Brinley and I."

"Not with the suitcase I bought you."

"What?! So now do you want back everything you've bought me because you cheated on me?!"

I asked Fergal as he raised an eyebrow.

"Fine."

I said. I walked into the bedroom and looked into my closet.

"You paid for this dress."

I said as I threw it at him.

"You paid for this top."

I said before I threw it at him.

"And you paid for these damn jeans."

I said as I threw it at him. But I wasn't done there. I walked over to my jewelry and picked up the jewelry box he bought me.

"Here, you can have this back too!"

I yelled as I threw the box at him. He ended up moving and the box hit the wall.

"You're a psychotic bitch!"

Fergal yelled at me.

"You wanna fucking see psychotic?!"

I screamed at him. I grabbed the glass vase of flowers he bought me and threw it at him. It shattered into a bunch of pieces as it hit the wall.

"Get the hell out of here you psycho!"

Fergal yelled.

"You wanted the shit back!"

I yelled at him. I looked down at my wrist to see the charm bracelet that Fergal bought me when we found out that I'm pregnant. It meant everything to me. But...he wanted everything back. I pulled it off my wrist and dropped it to the floor.

"There. Give that bracelet to your little skank. The little skank that was more important to you then your own family."

I spat at him before leaving the house.