you had it coming

2 Weeks Later

"This teddy bear is a bad luck charm."

I whispered to myself as I picked up Brinley's pink bear. Fergal went on the road for the first time this weekend so it was just me alone in the house. In the last two years, I was never alone. I always had Brinley or Kieran with me. Now I'm all alone.

I placed the bear back on Brinley's bed and walked downstairs. When I walked downstairs, I saw someone sitting on the couch. And who I saw made my stomach drop and blood boil all at once.

"Oh, Pamela. How are you holding up?"

Cathy asked me as I stared her down.

"You bitch."

I muttered at her. That's when she pointed a gun at me.

"So you're gonna shoot me now?! Fucking do it. Do it, bitch. Let me be with my kids. Or do you not have the balls to do it?"

I said as I got in Cathy's face.

"Or, even better...fight me."

I said as I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Fight me. Put the gun down and use your hands. I mean...unless you're too much of a little bitch to do it."

I said with a laugh.

"Fine. Let's do this."

Cathy said as she put the gun down. Cathy went to swing at me but I grabbed her arm and took her down to ground. I grabbed her by her hair and slammed her head into the floor.

"You like killing little babies you sick freak?! Well I'm gonna fucking kill you now!"

I said as I grabbed both of her arms and snapped them. Then, I grabbed her by the neck and started choking her. By the time the ambulance and police got there, she was dead.

"That's what you get you evil little bitch."

I said as I got off of her. It felt good to finally get that out and get some justice for my kids. And it felt even better knowing that she's dead.