happily ever after

Time Jump | 5 Months Later

"There's my favorite birthday girl!"

Fergal said with a smile as he took Brinley from my arms. Today is Brinley's second birthday and Fergal has a Universal Championship match tonight so we thought it would be a good idea for her to come to the arena to see her Daddy wrestle for the first time.

The last few months Fergal and I have really been trying to finish grieving over Kieran. Fergal and I both got matching tattoos of Brinley's birthday and Kieran's birthday and death date on the back of our right shoulders. We still refuse to take down his nursery just because we want the one little piece of him still.

"Dada is gonna win!"

Brinley said with a smile.

"Yeah he is! I'm so proud of you already."

I said as I smiled.

"I love you so much."

Fergal said as he kissed me.

"I love you too. Now, you go get ready for your match and I'm gonna get this munchkin some food. We'll meet you in the gorilla later."

I said as I took Brinley from him.

"Okay. I'll see you later."

Fergal said as we walked away. I took Brinley to catering and got her and I some food and sat down at the table.

"Are you having a good birthday princess?"

I asked Brinley as she ate her food.

"Yes Mama! I love wrestling!"

Brinley said as she smiled.

"I'm glad you do baby. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

She said as she stuck her fork into a piece of watermelon and ate it.

"How would you feel if Mommy and Daddy gave you another little sibling?"

I asked Brinley. Fergal and I have been discussing more kids recently since I decided that I want to be home more with a Brin.

"I'd love that Mama! I miss Kieran."

"I do too sweetheart. Maybe you'll have another sibling soon."

I said as I kissed the top of her head.

+

"You're gonna kill it out there."

I said with a smile as I adjusted Fergal's jacket. Fergal got this special jacket that's half pink and half blue with Brinley and Kieran's name in the Bálor Club symbol.

"I'm gonna win the title for you two. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

I said as Fergal's music hit.

"Okay, don't break anything and go kill it."

I said as I kissed Fergal. Fergal kissed Brinley's cheek and headed out the curtain. I stared at the monitor until Fergal hit the Coup Dé Grace and got the pin.

"Yay! Daddy is champ."

I said to Brinley. That's when I heard my music go off.

"What the hell?"

I asked as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mercades, Ashley, Leah, Rebecca, Rami, and Kevin behind me.

"Go out there. And give me Brinley. Trust me."

Mercades said with a smile as she took Brinley from my arms. I raised an eyebrow as I turned around. I took a deep breath as I walked through the curtain. I got out on the stage and just soaked in the cheers from the crowd. That's when I saw Fergal looking at me with a huge smile. I got into the ring and wrapped him up into a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you."

I whispered to him.

"I love you. And I have to ask you something."

Fergal said. He walked over and grabbed a microphone.

"Bayley, it's good to see you back in a WWE ring!"

Fergal said as I smiled.

"But to me, you aren't just Bayley. Pamela, we've been through the lowest of lows and the highest of highs together. We have a beautiful daughter named Brinley Mae and we had a beautiful son named Kieran. Although Kieran may not be with us anymore, he's still apart of us. You and I have been through so much not just these last few months, but these last two years. So...I have one question for you."

Fergal said. He reached into his jacket and pulled out a small box. He got down on one knee as I wiped my tears that fell down my face.

"Pamela Rose Martinez...will you marry me?"

Fergal asked me as I smiled.

"Yes! Yes, of course!"

I said as tears continued to fall down my face. Fergal put the ring on my finger and I kissed him. Life is just bliss. Mrs. Devitt, here I come!