you caused all this trouble

Mercades' POV

I wiped my tears as I sat down next to Pam's hospital bed. Two broken legs and she's in a coma. I just feel horrible for her. She doesn't deserve this.

All Pam ever wanted was a happy family. She just wants to wrestle and be happy but ever since she's gotten with Fergal...she never got that. And that's horrible.

"Wow."

I heard someone say from behind me. I turned my head to see Fergal behind me.

"I thought I told you not to come here?"

I said as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"I just had to come see her."

"No you didn't. You feel fucking guilty because you know that you were apart of this. Kaileah deserves a better father then you. I mean hell, you weren't even a good father to Brinley and Kieran. You got them killed. You're the one who brought Cathy into their life and got them killed. And now you've got Kaileah believing someone else is her Mom and not Pam. I wasn't lying when I said that I'm going to try everything I can to get custody of Kai. She deserves a better life than with you. So just leave. And I'll see you in court."

I sniffled. Fergal walked out of the room as I sighed. Soon Kaileah will be living a better life where she actually knows how amazing her Mom is and how much she loves her. And that life won't be with Fergal.