all we do is fight

"You ready to see your Aunt Brenda and Uncle Ashton princess?"

I asked Brinley as I got her dressed up. My brother and sister are coming over today go meet Brinley and just kinda help me figure out what to do next. I picked Brinley up off the bed, grabbed her teddy bear, and headed to the kitchen.

"Morning."

I said with a smile as I walked into the kitchen where my Mom is cooking breakfast.

"Morning sweetheart. You already are looking a lot happier Pamela."

My Mom said as I sat down and began to feed Brinley.

"I am. I think last night was one of the first nights in a while that I wasn't awake all night with nerves or anxiety."

"Thats great. Why don't you get go get dressed and I'll finish up here?"

My Mom asked as she took Brinley from my arms. I nodded as I walked to my bedroom. I pulled out an outfit and began to get changed when I stopped after putting my bra and panties on. I looked into the mirror and smiled at the little bump I saw in the mirror.

"I love you, little one. Mommy is always going to do what's right for you and your big sister. I can't wait to see you and find out your gender and meet you."

I said as I ran my hand over my stomach. I quickly put on the romper I pulled out on and went to head downstairs when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

I asked as I answered the call.

"Hey. It's Fergal. I know we aren't on good terms but can I see Brinley for the weekend?"

"I mean, you can if you come pick her up from San Jose."

"San Jose?! Why are you guys there?!"

"It's really none of your business."

"I think it is when my daughter and the woman who is pregnant with my child just runs off."

"I didn't run off. You broke my heart! Whatever, I'm done talking. If you want to see Brinley's so damn badly, come to San Jose. You would go to the ends of the earth for your daughter, right?"

I asked him. Before he could answer I hung up. Too bad the cats out of the bag. But Fergal will never make me leave San Jose.