over this hurdle

I walked through the curtain, bent over with my arm wrapped around my stomach. I got my ass beat in the match against Alexis. And she targeted my stomach a lot.

Halfway through the match, something really just kicked in. Maybe my denial washed away but I knew I'm pregnant. And now I'm really regretting competing. I looked up to see a clearly angry Mercades and Fergal in front of me.

"Shit."

I said as I stumbled towards them.

"I can't believe you fucking competed."

Mercades said.

"I'm sorry. I'm in so much pain."

I groaned. But neither of them seemed sympathetic.

"We're done Pam."

Fergal said as Mercades and him walked away from me. My jaw dropped but I didn't have enough time to be upset. Because I passed out, right then and there.

+

I opened my eyes to notice that I'm in a hospital. I don't know who brought me here. I don't even know what's going on. I sighed as Fergal and Mercades walked into the room.

"What are you guys doing here?"

I asked them.

"Even though we're beyond pissed with you...we still care about you."

Mercades said. I looked at Fergal and raised an eyebrow.

"I still love you. And I just said we were over in the heat of the moment. If you let me, I want to be with you again."

Fergal said.

"I want to be with you."

I said with tears in my eyes as I hugged him.

"The doctor said our little baby is fine. We're gonna have a family Pam."

Fergal said as I smiled.

"We're gonna have a family."

I said as I cupped his face and kissed him.

+

"I can't believe that there's a little mix of me and you in here."

Fergal said as he put his hand on my stomach. I laughed as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"It's insane. We've been together for almost five months and we're having a baby. Some people would say we're insane."

I said with a laugh.

"Well, at least we know each other. And I've been in love with you for the minute I've laid eyes on you."

Fergal said as I blushed.

"I hope you're in love with our little baby the minute you meet him or her."

"I'm already in love with them."

Fergal said as he kissed me. I can't wait to be a happy family with Fergal and our little baby.