violated

"Are you excited to go to the park princess?"

I asked Brinley as I strapped her into her car seat. Today Fergal and I decided to take the kids to the park so he can bond with them more.

"Yes Mama!"

Brinley said as I smiled. I strapped Kieran into his car seat and into the car and hopped into the passenger side next to Fergal.

Once we got to the park, Fergal pulled the stroller out of the trunk and I put the kids in it.

"Let's go to the swings. Brin loves the the swings."

I said to Fergal. We walked over to the swings and Fergal placed Brinley on them and started pushing her.

"Higher Dada!"

Brinley giggled as I smiled. Brinley definitely has more of a bond with Fergal then Kieran does. Whenever he's at the house, Brinley always wanted to be with her Daddy. Even after everything that happened with her arm.

I sighed as Kieran started crying. I grabbed a bottle from the baby bag and sat on a swing and started feeding him.

Kieran was halfway through his bottle when I heard a noise that sounded like a camera. I turned my head but saw no one around. I looked back down at Kieran but heard the noise again.

It could've been some creep taking pictures of the kids or someone taking pictures of Fergal and I. All I know is that I'm scared of whoever is taking pictures.

"Fergal, we should go."

I said as I walked back over to the stroller and put Kieran into it.

"What? Why? We just got here!"

Fergal said as he picked Brinley up.

"There's someone taking pictures of us. Please can we just get the hell out of here?!"

"Yeah. Let's go."

Fergal said as we walked to the car. It just felt so violating that random people can just take pictures of my kids and I. I just hope this doesn't continue.