you have no right to be upset

I smiled as I walked into catering and spotted Colby. The last few months have been going amazing with him and I told him that my suspension isn't up until next week so I could come surprise him. I walked over to where he's sitting and covered his eyes.

"Guess who!"

I said with a smile.

"Hmmm, now I would say my lovely girlfriend but she's suspended..."

Colby joked.

"Well here's your lovely unsuspended girlfriend!"

I said as I sat on his lap. Colby smiled as I kissed him. Once we released, I looked up to see Fergal looked at Colby and I.

"I'm going to the locker room. Love you baby."

I said as I got up off of Colby's lap and headed to the woman's locker room. I didn't need to deal with Fergal right now and I just wanted to be happy and go do my thing tonight.

+

"Bayley is back!"

Colby said with a smile as I walked through the curtain and hugged him. No matter how sweaty I am, Colby is always the first one to hug me after a match.

"I'm so happy to be back. Now I just need my title back."

I said. I looked down to see Colby's title around his waist.

"Go kick some ass baby."

I said as I kissed him. I walked out of the gorilla and walked towards the locker room when I felt someone grab my arm.

"Welcome back Pamela."

Fergal said as he pulled me aside. I rolled my eyes as I went to walk away but Fergal kept a tight grip on my arm.

"What do you want?"

I asked him.

"I just need to know...why Colby? What does he have that gives him the right to cheat and then you just run back into his arms when he apologizes?"

Fergal asked me.

"I love him Fergal."

"That's such bullshit and you fucking know it."

"Fergal you can't tell me what I feel. What does it matter to you anyway?"

"What does it matter to me? What does it matter to me Pamela?! I fucking have feelings for you. I love you Pamela. But you don't see that cause you're loving some idiot who doesn't respect you."

Fergal said. I felt a tear rush down my face as I pushed past him and walked away. How can he just spring something like that into me?