deadman walking

Mercades' POV

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

I yelled at Fergal as I tried to lunge at him, but Rami grabbed me by the waist and held me back.

"Get off of me Rami! Let me beat his ass!"

I yelled as I kicked my feet around. I'm beyond angry that Fergal went to the house and made Pam so upset that she had a panic attack. She's at home resting while I had to go back on the road. But I needed to get my hands on Fergal for all the hurt he's caused Pam and their little baby.

"I'm going to make sure Pam gets over you once and for all you deadbeat! Pam deserves so much better then you! You're a worthless, deadbeat, piece of shit!"

I screamed at him.

"Good! I don't want to be with a lying bitch like her anyways!"

Fergal yelled. Once he heard that, Rami put me down and I walked over and punched Fergal as hard as I could.

"Don't you ever talk about my best friend like that again. She loves you with all of her heart and I have no idea why. She cries at night because she'd rather be laying next to you. She stressed herself out to the point that she fucking had a heart attack! But that's all gonna change. Mark my fucking words Fergal. You'll never, ever see Pamela again."

I spat at him before I turned around and walked away. Maybe he'll finally get some sense knocked into him.