depressed

I paced around the house as I kept crying. I missed Kieran and Brinley so much. I stick up for my defenseless daughter and I get fucking arrested and get my kids torn away from me.

I just can't believe Fergal didn't care enough to take them in. How could you not want your own kids? He really didn't love those kids. But Brinley loves her Daddy so much. How do you tell a one year old that her Daddy doesn't love her or her brother?

I started hyperventilating as I kept pacing. I had only the most horrible thoughts in my head. How could I live without my kids? How can I survive when my life is gone?

I fell to the ground as I struggled to breathe. My heart is pounding. My chest is in pain. All I was doing was wheezing. I can't even take a deep breath.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Fergal's number. I might be mad at him but he's the closest person to my house. Maybe he's willing to take me to the hospital.

"Fergal? I need your-"

I said as he answered the phone. But I was quickly cut off by another voice on the other line.

"Lose my fiancé's number you dumb bitch. He's my baby daddy, not yours."

Cathy said before she hung up. I dropped my phone as tears fell down my face harder. Fiancé? Baby daddy? Is she really pregnant? Are they really getting married?

That just made me sob harder and my heart pound faster. A few minutes passed before I passed out on the floor.