don't forget about us

2 Weeks Later

I smiled as I watched Fergal's entrance on the TV. Tonight is finally his shot at the title. Him and Colby have been building up their story for so long that this match is bound to be amazing. A lot of Colby's promos hurt my feelings. Usually people didn't have hard feelings about me when they cut promos against me but he did. He came after me. He came after my family. He came after Brinley. It hurt but...what am I suppose to do?

The match ended up being incredible. I sat on the edge of my seat as Fergal went for the Coup De Grace. Once he hit it, he got the pin. And he won the title.

"Yes! Daddy is champ Brin! Are you excited?"

I asked my stomach as Brin kicked around. I laughed as I grabbed my phone and took to twitter to celebrate:

@itsbayleywwe: congrats to my love @finnbalor 💕 I can't wait to see that title when you come home! Brin and I miss you so come home fast!! ♥️

A few minutes later I got a FaceTime call from Fergal.

"Hey champ."

I said as I answered the phone.

"Hey baby. I told you that I would win for you and Brin!"

Fergal said as I smiled.

"I knew you would. I'm so freaking proud of you Fergie. Even Brin was kicking when you won! She knew her daddy deserved to be champ."

I said with a smile.

"I love you so much. You'll be home Tuesday morning, right?"

"Right. I can't wait to snuggle with you and Brin. I'll see you Tuesday."

Fergal said as I smiled.

"Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

Fergal said as he hung up.

+

"Why the hell isn't he answering his phone?"

I said as I kept pacing the living room. Fergal said that he would be here Tuesday morning and now it's Tuesday night and he isn't home.

"Hey baby. What's up?"

Fergal asked as he picked up.

"What's up?! You told me you would be home Tuesday morning and you aren't! Where are you?"

I asked him.

"WWE wanted me to go on the road for the rest of the week and house shows. I just forgot to tell you."

"Forgot to tell me. That's great. Maybe when I go into labor I'll just "forget" to tell you. Maybe we shouldn't move in together if you can't even tell me when you won't be home. Maybe we shouldn't even be together."

I said as I hung up and threw my phone to the side. I walked up to Fergal's room and grabbed everything of mine that I kept here when I stayed overnight. Fergal can have the whole damn house to himself whenever he decides to come home.