this is really it

"That's the last of it."

Mercades said as she shut the trunk of her car. Fergal really wanted me out of the house so Mercy and Leah helped me back everything up into Mercy's car.

"Great."

I sniffled as I crossed my arms. I looked to my left to see Fergal approaching me.

"It's all packed up."

I said to him as I held back tears.

"Great. You can get going now. I hope Colby makes you happy."

Fergal said. That remark hurt so bad. I didn't want to fight with him anymore. If he wanted me out, I'll be out.

"Wait."

Fergal said as I opened the car door. I looked at him with a sliver of hope that he might want me still.

"Can I have the ring back?"

Fergal asked as he looked at my engagement ring on my finger. I took the ring off my finger, put it in his hand, and got in the car.

"Let's get going. You don't need this."

Mercades said as she pulled out of the driveway.

+

"C'mon Pam. You have to eat something."

Leah said as I picked at my food.

"I don't have an appetite. I feel like I'm gonna he sick. Why doesn't he trust me? I've never gave him a reason to not trust him."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"Oh, Pam."

Leah said as she hugged me.

"You're the one who should have trust issues. He's the one he cheated on you in the past."

Mercades said.

"I know. I just love him so much. I mean, I didn't cheat on him."

"We know. He's the idiot who doesn't believe you. Don't cry over him."

Leah said as she wiped my tears. Maybe she's right, maybe she isn't. I just can't even think straight right now.