i miss her

"I'm so proud of you."

I said with a smile as Colby and I ate dinner. We decided to go out to dinner after Colby's win to celebrate.

"I love you. Thank you for coming on the road with me and even just taking me back."

Colby said as he reached across the table and put his hand on mine.

"Well Thank you for just helping me through everything. I love you."

I said with a smile. That's when I saw the door open to the restaurant and Fergal, Danielle, and Kaileah walk in. My heart started racing as I looked at Kaileah.

I haven't seen Kaileah since she was taken away from me. She has beautiful curly brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Colby, we need to leave."

I said as I stood up.

"What? We just got here?"

Colby protested.

"Colby please."

I said as I held my tears back. Once Colby saw the sadness in my eyes, he paid for the bill and we walked out of the restaurant.

"What's going on?"

Colby asked me.

"Fergal, Kaileah, and Danielle are in there. I haven't seen Kaileah since she was a week old. She's beautiful and has beautiful, curly  brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. I want her back so bad."

I said as I started crying.

"Don't cry sweetheart. Kaileah loves you. She knows that you're her Mommy. I promise. We can always try and get custody again."

Colby said as he wrapped me into a hug.

"No. She only knows Danielle as her mom. I can't tear her away from the only family she knows. Let's just go home."

I said as I wiped my tears and Colby and I headed to the car.

Fergal's POV

I sighed as I watched Colby and Pamela walked away. I miss her a lot but I really am happy with Danielle and Kaileah.

"Are you okay?"

Danielle asked me as she finished cutting up Kai's food.

"Yeah. How's your food baby girl?"

I asked Kaileah.

"It's Good Dada!"

She said with a smile. I smiled as I kissed the top of her head. As long as Kaileah is happy, I'm happy too.