woah baby

Time Jump | 4 Months Later

"I feel like absolute shit."

I said as I crawled into bed next to Fergal. The past few days I've just been nauseous and my back is killing me. Probably doesn't help that I had a grueling iron man match with Savelina last night. But, hey, at least I'm number one contender for the title.

"Well I've got something that might help."

Fergal said as he began to kiss my neck. The last few months with Fergal have been amazing to say the least. He really just treats me like a princess. And he's much more friskier then Colby ever was.

"Okay, we've had sex like everyday these last few weeks. Can I have a raincheck tonight?"

I asked Fergal.

"Of course. I love you."

He said as he kissed me.

"I love you too."

I said with a smile as I cuddled myself into Fergal's arms. Maybe this nausea will go away before the house shows this weekend.

+

"Are you sure you're okay to compete tonight?"

Fergal asked as I rinsed my face off with some water. Of course this nausea wasn't going away anytime soon.

"Yep. I'll be fine."

I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you sure? I'm really worried about you. This has been going on for a week!"

"Fergie, I'm fine. I'll meet you in the gorilla before my match."

I said as I kissed him. I walked over to the women's locker room where I was met with Mercades walking towards the door.

"Hey Pam. How's it going?"

Mercades asked.

"I'm okay. I'm just not feeling so hot. I've been nauseous for the past few weeks."

"Yeah, Fergal told me."

She said as she looked down at the ground.

"Do you have something that you want to say?"

I asked her as I raised an eyebrow.

"Have you...maybe considered that you could be pregnant?"

"Pregnant?! No! I can't be."

"Well you certainly have the symptoms for it."

Mercades said as I rubbed my neck. I can't be pregnant. There's no way. I've only been with Fergal for 4 Months and I didn't sleep with Colby when we were together.

"What if I just go get a pregnancy test from medical and we'll check. It can't hurt to check."

Mercades said as I nodded.

+

"This thing has to be wrong. I can't be pregnant."

I said as I looked down at the positive test in my hands.

"Pam, it'll be okay."

Mercades said.

"No. I'm not pregnant. This thing is wrong. I'm competing tonight."

I said as I tossed the test into my bag.

"You can't compete! What if you hurt the baby?!?"

"There is no baby Mercy. I'm not fucking pregnant."

"Yes you are. If you compete...then I'm telling Fergal that you're pregnant."

"Then do it. Cause I'm not pregnant."

I said as I stormed off.

+

I walked into the gorilla and smiled as I saw Fergal waiting for me. I went to kiss him but he moved his face.

"What's your problem?"

I asked him.

"Mercades told me. You are not competing if you're pregnant."

Fergal said. That's when my music hit.

"Watch me."

I said. I heard Fergal call my name until I went through the curtain. I'm not pregnant. And I'm not letting Fergal and Mercades ruin my title shot.