girls night out

"Quit moping around Pam!"

Leah, also known as Carmella, said as I finished making a salad. The last few days I've kinda just shut everyone out. I just wanted to be hired in my own thoughts and not have to worry about boys or my suspension or my broken nose.

"Why can't you just let me be guys? I'm fine."

I said as I looked at Leah, Mercades, Rebecca, and Ashley. They all came over to try and make me feel better but they're just plain annoying me.

"Because you don't need to be stuck in this house because of Colby. He cheated on you. It's his loss. Now let's go out, get slutty, and find some hot guys!"

Mercades said. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my salad and walked over to the couch. I didn't need to go out. I'd much rather just stay at home and relax.

"No. But hey, we can always watch 'The Fault In Our Stars'!"

I said as I flipped through the TV channels. Ashley took the remote and turned the TV off.

"What the hell dude?!"

I protested as I grabbed the remote and turned it back on.

"C'mon Pam. Get off the couch and get ready to go out!"

Leah said. I sighed as I looked at the three of them. I guess going out couldn't hurt me any worse then I already am hurt.

"Fuck it. Let's go out."

I said with a smile. The girls pulled me upstairs as we started getting dressed. I did bold, dark makeup and curled hair. I slipped on an little black dress with some red heels.

"Damn Pam, you're looking sexy as hell!"

Leah said as I laughed. 

"Thanks Leah."

I said as I hugged her.

"Lets go get fucking wasted!"

Mercades said as we all headed out of my apartment.

+

I stumbled into my apartment as the girls went home with all of their guys. I didn't bring a guy home since I was too smashed to even think straight. I just needed to go the hell to bed.

I fell onto my bed and quickly grabbed my phone. That's when I started looking through photos of Colby and I. I missed him so much. He made me so damn happy. So I decided to text him.

To: Colby 💕
heyyy baby! i know you did wrong but I miss you soooooook much!! wanna go out tomorrow??? 😇💓

I smiled as I waited for a text back. Thank god that didn't take long.

From: Colby 💕
I've missed you too babe. I won't mess up this time. Pick you up at 8 tomorrow 😉

I smiled as I put my phone down on the side table. Dinner with him can't hurt, right?