do it myself

"I hate painting so damn much."

I groaned as Mercades and I painted the nursery in Mercades' house.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!"

Mercades said as she continued painting the walls pink.

"It's not. We could've kept the walls white."

"But what's the fun in that? Anyway, how are you feeling about being a single Mom again?"

Mercades asked.

"I'm nervous. I mean, my baby got killed the last time it was just me running the house. I just have really bad anxiety about having her. I wish Fergal was still around."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"Don't cry about him Pam. He left you because he believed Colby over his own Fiancé. It's his loss and he's an idiot."

Mercades said as I sighed.

"I know. I just love him so damn much. Even if he doesn't love me, I'll always love him."

I said as I put the paint brush down and wiped my tears.

"Listen, Fergal might not love you like he use to but your little baby will. I promise."

"I know. I'm just tired of being treated like shit from these men. Colby cheats on me, Fergal doesn't love me anymore and he doesn't trust me...I just look like a damn fool. Well not anymore. I'm done with these damn men and I'm just gonna focus on my baby girl."

"That's the spirit. Just be the best Mom I know you can be."

"Thanks Mercy, Thank you for everything."

I said as I hugged her.

"Of course. I'll always be here for you and your little princess. Now, let's get this nursery done."

Mercades said as she handed me the paint brush and we continued painting.