gone wrong

Fergal's POV

"She's gonna be so tired after tonight."

I said to Cathy as Chad and Andrew played with Brinley. I got Brinley off of Leah and I took her on the road with Cathy and I.

"She'll pass out pretty quickly but that'll be good for us."

Cathy said as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I smiled as Brinley walked over to me and grabbed my pant leg.

"Dada!"

She said as I picked her up.

"Mama! Mama!"

Brinley said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Mummy isn't here baby."

"I want Mama."

Brinley said as she started crying.

"You'll see her soon, I promise. Daddy has to get ready for his match. I'll see you soon princess."

I said as I kissed the top of her head and handed her to Cathy.

"Take her to catering and get her some food."

I said as Cathy nodded and we went our separate ways.

+

I smiled as I walked into catering. But my smile quickly dropped once I saw Brinley crying and holding her arm.

"What's wrong baby?"

"She fell off her chair. She'll be okay, right Brinley?"

Cathy asked her. Brinley looked at Cathy then up at me and nodded her head.

"Okay. Let's go get ready to leave."

I said as I picked Brinley up and carried her to the car.

Pamela's POV

"Thank you for all of your help."

I said to the officer as I shut the door behind him. I wiped my tears as I walked down the hall and into Brinley's room.

"They'll find you. And once I have you, I will never let you go again."

I whispered as I shut the door to Brinley's room. I can't wait till the police finally find Brinley. I just want to hold her tight again.