move on to the next one

"I hate to say it but I told you so."

Mercades said as I glared at her.

"Shut up Mercy."

I said as I finished dressing Brinley. I sighed as my phone went off for the millionth time today.

"Why does your phone keep going off?"

Mercades asked.

"I don't know. Everyone keeps tweeting me this article but I haven't been able to look at it."

I said. I looked at a sleeping Brinley and sighed. It couldn't hurt to look and see what everyone was talking about. I opened my phone and clicked on the article that everyone was tweeting me. The headline alone made me sick to my stomach.

Finn Bálor out to dinner with ex Cathy Kelley after birth of his daughter.

"I'm so sorry Pam."

Mercades said as I put my phone down.

"He's out with fucking Cathy after he walked out of Brin and I. How am I not shocked? I wonder if he was with her when we weren't together cause they got together too fucking fast. What if they were together when I was with Fergal? What if he's a lying, cheating scumbag like Colby was? I fucking hate him! I hate him."

I sobbed as Mercades wrapped her arms around me.

"Shh, it's okay."

She said as she hugged me.

"I never want to see him again. I don't want Brinley around him. I hate him so much. He manipulated me and played me like a damn fool. I wasn't even this hurt when Colby cheated on me. I truly loved Fergal and he backstabbed me. And because of what?! A stupid teddy bear. I'm just glad he hurt and backstabbed Brin and I while she's still young so she doesn't have to feel the pain I'm feeling."

I sobbed into Mercades' shoulder.

"Honestly all you need is Brinley in your life. I told you that we would help you and we will. Fuck Fergal. He walked out on you. He went to Cathy. Just focus on your baby girl and be the best mom you can be."

Mercades said as I nodded. I'm going to be the best parent I can be and Fergal can fuck around with whoever he wants. As long as I've got Brinley...my life is great.