i'm in love with only you

"You okay? You're being awful quiet."

Colby said as I looked out the window. I wiped away a stray tear as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

I said as I let out a breath.

"Are you sure baby?"

Colby asked as he placed his hand on my knee. Once he said that, tears started streaming down my face.

"Is this because of Fergal?"

Colby asked me. I nodded as he rubbed my back. I don't know why Fergal keeps getting into my head. I didn't have feelings for him. I only had feelings for Colby.

My sweet Colby. He messed up but I still love him with all of my heart. And he's gotten better. He's proven himself that he's loyal to me and only me.

"Yeah. I don't know why I keep letting him get into my head."

I said as I rested my head on Colby's shoulder.

"Do you love him?"

Colby asked.

"No. If anything I'm mad at him. I just don't know why he's getting in my head. But you don't have anything to worry about. I love you and only you."

I said as I placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Just so you know, I love you too. I love you more then any girl on the planet. And I never want to lose you."

Colby said as he intertwined his fingers with mine.

"You're never losing me. Never, ever again. Especially to Fergal."

I said as I took a deep breath.

+

"I love you. Goodnight."

Colby said as he placed a kiss on my lips. I shifted my body in bed as I sighed. I just can't get Fergal's words and actions out of my head. It's like he's eating me alive. All I want is to be happy with Colby but that seems to be impossible.

"Please don't leave me again."

I whispered as I turned around and wrapped my arms around Colby.

"What's that baby?"

Colby asked groggily.

"Nothing. I'm just happy to have you here with me."

I said as I rested my head on his chest. I'm determined to get out of my head. And that starts with removing Fergal from my life.