you destroyed our family

I took a deep breath as Fergal pulled the car into Leah's driveway. After Fergal's match, I told him about Cathy escaping jail and we raced out out of the arena so fast that Fergal didn't even change out of his trunks. We just wanted our baby girl to be safe.

We raced into Leah's house to see her crying on the sofa. I don't even think I want to know why she's crying.

"Leah? What's going on?"

Fergal asked her as he sat down next to her.

"I'm so sorry. I was sleeping and Cathy took Brinley. I'm so sorry guys."

Leah said. My heart just broke into a million pieces. But it was quickly filled with anger.

"You let her take my daughter you bitch!"

I yelled as I went to lunge at Leah, but Fergal held me back.

"Pam, calm down."

Fergal said as he held my arms back.

"No! She was all I had left! You let her be taken from me you bitch! If she dies, I will never forgive you Leah. Never."

I said as I broke out of Fergal's grip and ran out to the car. She's gone. Just like that...she's gone. She's all I had left after Kieran died and now Cathy has my little girl.

"I'm never gonna see her again. She's gonna kill her."

I sobbed into my hands. I guess it's better to come to terms with it now then when she's pronounced dead. Cause that's only bound to come with Cathy.